Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Yup P1 which has got me stressed, I'm worried I clicked that standing room thing and wasn't concentrating, which is what happened with the Collingwood members.
It looks like they have moved on to P2 members now, so that is a concern. I'm sure others on here selected no standing room tickets as well?

You got 2 category 3 tickets... at least that is the closest to $744 that come out of your account >> $404 + $343 = $747
TypeAdultConcession
Category 1$448$381
Category 2$437$371
Category 3$404$343
Category 4$372$316
Category 5$328$279
Category 6$274$233
Category 7$185$157
R'VIEW / STAND$155$132

Needs to add to the exact number to know the cat.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two and a half worth of Bourne movies and 32,000 refreshes and finally a win.

Never been so happy to see my credit card hit the red before.

3X P2 tix - Cat 5. Nosebleeds but a hell of a lot closer than I am in WA right now!

Go Lions

Yup P1 which has got me stressed, I'm worried I clicked that standing room thing and wasn't concentrating, which is what happened with the Collingwood members.
When I registered for the ballot Ticketek sent an email confirming what option I chose for the standing room question. You may be able to check that if you have the email?

For those complaining their tickets weren't good enough, there are people in Priority 1 who still haven't got any allocation! And P2 who are crossing everything hoping to get anything.

It's obviously a totally inequitable process with dumb luck (or bad luck) being the determining factor.

Just mind boggling that anyone should have to put up with this utter crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back