Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
took the dog for a walk to ease the stress and worry, came back to 2 cat 4 tickets payment deducted
Me and eldest son are off to the GF !
makes up for missing the 3peat when our boys were aged 3 and 1, then 4 and 2, then 5 and 3, priorities were a little different back then 😀
This time round he’s paid for his own !

We went in 2003 and it was simply a matter of lining up at the Gabba ticket office once the outcome our PF (which was in Sydney) was known.

Old fashioned but simple and effective and we ended up with reasonable tickets

Personally I’d rather register on a website and enjoy my Sunday watching the replay and doing other things

I thought P1 was guaranteed? That was how the club sold the September upgrade. And Ticketek actually even said there were enough tickets for all P1 members upon registering?
Sounds like some sort of error has occurred? (Noting the collingwood fiasco)

It's obviously a totally inequitable process with dumb luck (or bad luck) being the determining factor.

Just mind boggling that anyone should have to put up with this utter crap
Yep, agree. A guarantee is a guarantee.
Richmond supporter a few pages ago said they had to wait well into the night to get their allocation, I wouldn't give up yet.

I thought P1 was guaranteed? That was how the club sold the September upgrade. And Ticketek actually even said there were enough tickets for all P1 members upon registering?
Sounds like some sort of error has occurred? (Noting the collingwood fiasco)
P1 is meant to be guaranteed. Are you P1 and didn't get anything? Everyone commenting who was P1 seems to have been debited by now, unless they have card issues.

P1 is meant to be guaranteed. Are you P1 and didn't get anything? Everyone commenting who was P1 seems to have been debited by now, unless they have card issues.
Yeah I’m P1 and got mine. There just seemed to be a cpl of ppl
Who has missed in this category

P1 were guaranteed. Said it in the email.

There was no 'the guarantee is rescinded if you select the no standing option'.

You will have to fight, but they have to find you a ticket. Even if it comes from the resale ones. Or the club players and families and officials allocations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priority 1/September Member is guaranteed to get a seat but not guaranteed to get the Category of seat they want ie. Cat 1 to Cat 7... could end up end Cat 5,6,7.

I have been reading the Magpies ticket thread and the people that seem to be having trouble nominated they didn't want to accept the standing room option.:think:

There was no 'the guarantee is rescinded if you select the no standing option'.
I'm sure I've seen that in the past. Can't see it in this year's emails, so maybe someone stuffed up.

Priority 1/September Member is guaranteed to get a seat but not guaranteed to get the Category of seat they want ie. Cat 1 to Cat 7... could end up end Cat 5,6,7.

I have been reading the Magpies ticket thread and the people that seem to be having trouble nominated they didn't want to accept the standing room option.:think:

It is so stupid though. If you have enough seats to cover all P1s (which they did) why not just run the algo so all P1s are guaranteed a seat, instead of this no standing rubbish. No one wants a standing ticket if they can avoid it. It makes zero sense, as all these ticketing things always seem to.

Got 2 P2 cat5 come through. Big relief as I’m a paid September Member but didn’t realise what that meant when I downgraded to the 3 game membership this year (fresh kids).

Hope it works out for everyone expecting theirs as we all know how awful that feeling is. The club owes those who’ve been given a guarantee

Going to log off, quit refreshing my credit card and try to forget about it for a few hours.

Just getting angrier and more stressed obsessing about it.

Good luck to anyone else waiting
I'm the same, I'm just moving on and trying to not ruin my day after a great win last night. I'm trying to be optimistic that the bigfooty community will come through with a ticket if the club can't. Surely the club purchase extra tickets for issues like this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back