Universal Love Mad Monday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Another funny thing is Greeny wanting to start a fight with a kid on Instagram after getting a bit of s**t from Beams haha. Find the pic of Redd, Beams, Rocky and Clay in Hawaiian shirts.
He's deleted his comments now. Greeny has a big ego. Worries me sometimes

He's deleted his comments now. Greeny has a big ego. Worries me sometimes

And why shouldn't he he's won our goal kicking two years running...

I actually like that greeny has come out of his shell. It means he has embraced the small forward role. Small forward/ goal sneaks are generallythe most hated players by opposition supporters, why not live up to the role.:)

And why shouldn't he he's won our goal kicking two years running...

I actually like that greeny has come out of his shell. It means he has embraced the small forward role. Small forward/ goal sneaks are generallythe most hated players by opposition supporters, why not live up to the role.:)
Having confidence on field and backing it up with positive performances is one thing, getting involved in petty social media spats with fans is another.

I'm a big fan of Greeny but he probably should have left this one alone.

Looks like we are having a whacky wednesday this year! A few pictures the boys are putting up are looking good! especially Stef, aishy and Rog!! They look great! Someone with some tech smarts will put pics up soon no doubt!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

batman.jpg

cyclists.jpg

wrestlers.jpg

booney.jpg

Ghost-Busters.jpg

heavenandhell.jpg
pokemon.jpg

austin-powers.jpg

A few more pics of the boys!!

Having confidence on field and backing it up with positive performances is one thing, getting involved in petty social media spats with fans is another.

I'm a big fan of Greeny but he probably should have left this one alone.

Thought they were taking the piss. I don't remember what exactly was said but I remember at the time thinking to myself, geez greeny getting a little upset here

Squizzy and Harris must be spewing they miss the shenanigans due to being down in Melbourne for the Rising Star Award.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back