Universal Love Mad Monday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pictured: Albi Mangler ponders his latest response to this thread.
30e60f7c118457d2c6ecc5513f1830d6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh s**t, we got an Otaku here.

Let's not get all weeaboo about a cartoon made with the expressed intention of selling Nintendo games and merchandise.

It worked for Transformers so doesnt surprise me another tried the formula then....

Come on Albi_Mangler :

He doesn't strike me as the magical girl type...

First you liketh...

More yaoi

Then you taketh away!

I hope you know I was just kidding. I haven't been heavily into manga or anime for a fair while but I was a big fan of Rurouni Kenshin, X, anything Macross and most recently (like 7 years ago) Code Geass. I've had a lot of spare time on my hands lately though and have thought about jumping back into some anime, just no idea where to start... should probably take this as a subject to the den actually.

Come on Albi_Mangler :

First you liketh...

Then you taketh away!

I hope you know I was just kidding. I haven't been heavily into manga or anime for a fair while but I was a big fan of Rurouni Kenshin, X, anything Macross and most recently (like 7 years ago) Code Geass. I've had a lot of spare time on my hands lately though and have thought about jumping back into some anime, just no idea where to start... should probably take this as a subject to the den actually.

Macross Plus is my favourite Anime of all time. <3

Macross Plus is my favourite Anime of all time. <3

Loved it too. Phenomenal, plus a great English dub too. I know the original Japanese with subtitles is always better, but sometimes you just want to watch without reading.

Loved it too. Phenomenal, plus a great English dub too. I know the original Japanese with subtitles is always better, but sometimes you just want to watch without reading.

Bryan Cranston ftw!

Amazing soundtrack too, particularly the Sharon Apple stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back