Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

When some juicy news comes up they cannot resist putting Essendon in the headline to milk the drug saga a little bit more. Like clockwork.

Yes
The inevitable aftermath of running a club sanctioned doping program .
This will live with the efc forever I'm afraid ...

It's not like it's a couple, 100 pills is quite a bit. Probably enough to get a few months jail time, but wld prob get off due to no prior convictions (AFL excluding...)
In the grand scheme of things it's nothing.

You'd find that in 3 minutes at any festival in Australia

In the grand scheme of things it's nothing.

You'd find that in 3 minutes at any festival in Australia

Well we don't know why the raid occurred but it's fair to say if it is MDMA it's either more than 100 or the police don't agree with your position on it being nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we don't know why the raid occurred but it's fair to say if it is MDMA it's either more than 100 or the police don't agree with your position on it being nothing.
No argument here, I would prefer they spent their money more wisely though.

DID YOU REALISE YOU ARE IN THE TOP 3 OF MY BIGFOOTY ADMINISTRATORS?

You’re both forgetting that (if the poster is correct) that’s what the police found, what they were expecting to find is completely different.

You’re both forgetting that (if the poster is correct) that’s what the police found, what they were expecting to find is completely different.

Fair enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back