Matchday 11

Is Pep right about Spurs being "The Harry Kane Team"?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Stoke vs Leicester 0-2
Huddersfield vs West Brom 2-1
Newcastle vs Bournemouth 1-1
Soton vs Burnley 1-2
Swansea vs Brighton 1-1
West Ham vs Liverpool 1-2
Spurs vs Palace 4-1
Man City vs Arsenal 2-2
Chelsea vs Man United 2-0
Everton vs Watford 1-2

Going against my fellow Gooners general grain here: I have this gut feeling we're coming out of this with a draw. My brain says moomba will be celebrating a Citeh smashing, but I have a nagging feeling it'll be a 2-2 draw.

As a game I'm not expecting much, but drama wise I'm hoping for a bit. Maybe Conte and Mourinho will get the boxing gloves out on the touch line.

the marca story about cazorla's foot problems is absolutely ridiculous. getting gangrene after surgery, being told by doctors he wont be able to walk again. bloody hell.

Equally ridiculous that Wenger's about to hand him an extension, going off reports.

Completely understand the club sticking by him and paying for his treatment, etc. But part of our problem is Wenger's misguided belief that Santi will eventually be back to pull the strings once more. We desperately need to move on from this - he isn't playing again, simple as that.

the marca story about cazorla's foot problems is absolutely ridiculous. getting gangrene after surgery, being told by doctors he wont be able to walk again. bloody hell.
The skin graft of the tattoo of his daughters name is tragic :cry:

Such a brilliant little player, apparently still targeting a return in the new year but cant help but fear his career is over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uninspiring lot of games tonight. Well until we play.
Check the rest of Europe. I think Valencia v Leganes may be the highlight of tonight, all the 1am-2am games look to be similarly uninspiring.

Uninspiring lot of games tonight. Well until we play.
Well if you're looking for something a little more exciting Shaw Lane from the 7th tier, the Northern Premier League, are hosting League Two's Mansfield Town in the FA Cup First Round on ESPN.

It's 1-1 at half time and, truth be told, Shaw Lane should be up after hitting the bar on the cusp of the half.

Well if you're looking for something a little more exciting Shaw Lane from the 7th tier, the Northern Premier League, are hosting League Two's Mansfield Town in the FA Cup First Round on ESPN.

It's 1-1 at half time and, truth be told, Shaw Lane should be up after hitting the bar on the cusp of the half.
Wow. The Shaw Lane keeper just made a ******* incredible save from a penalty.

Back