• Martin O'Neill

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Changing from Central Australian Time to Eastern Time would be a good start

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodbye West Ham. Being dicked by Everton of all teams is probs the end for the Hammers.
Wonder if any betting agencies will offer odds on Moyes being sacked in March/April and this Pulis being brought in to save them from relegation :D

Hart has gone from no. 1 goalkeeper for england, epl title winner to the worst keeper in the epl in no time at all.

He used to be Head & Shoulders above all other goalkeepers in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know when Arsenal vs. Huddersfield will be on demand via Optus Sport?
Wasn't able to watch at 6:45 this morning but noticed we put 5 past em so keen to watch.

Anyone know when Arsenal vs. Huddersfield will be on demand via Optus Sport?
Wasn't able to watch at 6:45 this morning but noticed we put 5 past em so keen to watch.

SBS on demand should have it to as it was their game of the round.

Liverpool incredibly lucky, Mignolet should have got red for that. Woeful challenge.

Yeah he should have. We probably still would have won imo as we were up and Stoke are s**t.

Yeah he should have. We probably still would have won imo as we were up and Stoke are s**t.

50/50. IMO it wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity as there were 2 defenders challenging him. I don't think the challenge itself was bad enough to warrant a stragiht red, certainly it wouldn't if it was a normal player making that challenge on the pitch. Some referees may have determined it was a denial of a clear goalscoring opportunity which we couuld have no arguments against if a red was given.

I dunno what was worse, Migs challenge or Hart's sweeper-keeping that led to Shrek's halfway line goal.

50/50. IMO it wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity as there were 2 defenders challenging him. I don't think the challenge itself was bad enough to warrant a stragiht red, certainly it wouldn't if it was a normal player making that challenge on the pitch. Some referees may have determined it was a denial of a clear goalscoring opportunity which we couuld have no arguments against if a red was given.
Lol what? It was an empty net! Rooney hit one from halfway into an empty net, I'm sure Diouf would have managed it. Definite red.

Back