• Mayweather

Votes: 118 63.4%
  • Mcgregor

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • Rigged draw for inevitable rematch.

Votes: 38 20.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Its just mayweather saying he reckons mcgregor has only a few days to lose ten pounds
How the **** he would know his opponents weight three days out I have no idea
I'd be fairly confident on Kavanagh getting him at the correct weight
He's obviously not going to say otherwise but Kavanagh said that Conor was on track at a good weight (can't recall his exact word) on the MMA hour.

I'm going to miss this fight.
I'll be at the G Tigers v saints Roos last game.
Was thinking of booking it in the apartment we stay at and catching the reply after the game at the G, but there is no way I'm going to not find out the result to the biggest boxing match ever.
Someone at the game, or when I'm listening to the footy on the earpiece is going to say something.

I'm going to miss this fight.
I'll be at the G Tigers v saints Roos last game.
Was thinking of booking it in the apartment we stay at and catching the reply after the game at the G, but there is no way I'm going to not find out the result to the biggest boxing match ever.
Someone at the game, or when I'm listening to the footy on the earpiece is going to say something.

Has been announced it will be shown in the bars at the mcg. Go early and see both fight and footy.

I'm thinking I'll head over at half-time or something from P28 after the fight.
The joints around Etihad will be packed.. I'll be watching the footy on my phone while at a mates for the fight I reckon.

If we win, like we should, I won't regret it.

What time would the G be open, games not till after 3pm?
Would it be open by 1pm?
We thinking fight could start anywhere from 1.30? Or is that too early
I reckon the fight might not start until 2-2:30 after all the theatrics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched a presser with Dana talking about Jones but there was some questions regarding this fight.

Trending at the moment to break every record in the book as far as combat sports, he talked some numbers on digital distribution

MayPac fight saw $70mill put through betting agencies (im assuming in the states?) and is the biggest bet on sporting event in history

This is looking to do $140mill.

From about 23:04 is related to this

ill offer you 10 to 1 on Connor winning.

Any Irish fools out there also willing to take this bet please pm. So funny how many people are getting sucked into this WWE styled fight. Its Toney vs Couture all over again except in reverse.

Its Apollo Creed vs Irish Drago

mayweather-mcgregor-pile-up.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He only did it 3 or 4 times in the fight... And he won the 4th round when it was probably the most evident.

He did it to get out of bad positions and reset. And he threw first on the reset everytime.

Nate was also clinching at every opportunity on the fence.. why not get out of there by any means if you are getting weighted on.

That and his cardio deficiencies are massively over stated imo. This isn't Overeem sprinting... Not even close.

A boxers clinch is a nice little cuddle and breather, a MMA clinch is a dead weight wrestle with awareness of a takedown, knee, shin, elbow etc.

If Floyds head is half as thick as Nates then i'll give Floyd more of a chance to avoid being knocked out in a 36 minute fight against Conor.

Its just mayweather saying he reckons mcgregor has only a few days to lose ten pounds
How the **** he would know his opponents weight three days out I have no idea
I'd be fairly confident on Kavanagh getting him at the correct weight

Floyds making more excuses, looking for more exits. On one hand he knows he'll get his 100 mill and get the taxman off his ass if he steps in the ring but on the other hand his legacy will be 49-1 and boxing changed forever.

Juiceheads, yes men Entourages and strippers are expensive when your out of work.
Espn said:
Floyd Mayweather says he can't pay off his 2015 tax liability until after he gets money from his Aug. 26 fight against Conor McGregor.

The boxer filed a Tax Court petition on July 5 that asks the IRS to allow him a reprieve until the fight.

'Although the taxpayer has substantial assets, those assets are restricted and primarily illiquid," the petition said, according to the legal website Law360. "The taxpayer has a significant liquidity event scheduled in about 60 days from which he intends to pay the balance of the 2015 tax liability due and outstanding."

It is not known how much money Mayweather owes, but the IRS had previously argued that Mayweather had the resources to pay it immediately, even if it meant selling property or taking out a loan, Law360 reported.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...bout-tax-petition-asks-irs-temporary-reprieve

Imagine if one of them rolled an ankle on the way to the ring. :p
Funny u should say that... I was just watching Floyd and his team at a skating rink. I'm kinda thinking...should u really be doing that less that week out from the fight.
The man was carving it up on his roller skates, tho...having a hell of a time.

Floyds making more excuses, looking for more exits. On one hand he knows he'll get his 100 mill and get the taxman off his ass if he steps in the ring but on the other hand his legacy will be 49-1 and boxing changed forever.

Juiceheads, yes men Entourages and strippers are expensive when your out of work.
Floyd, I believe, is thinking he'll make about 350 mil.

Just watched a presser with Dana talking about Jones but there was some questions regarding this fight.

Trending at the moment to break every record in the book as far as combat sports, he talked some numbers on digital distribution

MayPac fight saw $70mill put through betting agencies (im assuming in the states?) and is the biggest bet on sporting event in history

This is looking to do $140mill.

From about 23:04 is related to this

Was just reading about the action on ESPN. All the big money is for Floyd, outside a few 50k bets on Conner, but for every bet on Floyd there is at least 10-15 smaller bets on Conner.

Unfortunately most of the value is gone.

Back