Mega Thread Melbourne Cup 2016 and all Cup day racing discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well there were no signs Derby Day inside was off..cut em some slack

WTF? Did you not see super cash destroy the inside and get nowhere near the placings in Race 3?

WTF? Did you not see super cash destroy the inside and get nowhere near the placings in Race 3?

maxresdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have all year to prepare a ******* racetrack but by race 3 on Derby day you have to be on the grandstand side to be in the money. What a ******* joke.

Track is fine - jockey error

By the time Lord Von Costa jumps at my overs, every campaigner in the world will be on the outside rail and he'll get blocked :'(

#punting

Shane Dye is a flog but does know what he is talking about a lot of the time when it comes to race riding

He's just a massive ego. Has Dye ever said he'd ridden one bad lol!!

Zahra would have taken out half the field, used up early petrol and had no rail to guide it. Reckon Clint wanted to drop Dye re his Mannetney comments too :) Like the time Homer cracked it over the lottery

They have all year to prepare a ******* racetrack but by race 3 on Derby day you have to be on the grandstand side to be in the money. What a ******* joke.
This amazing thing happens where horses repeatedly running over the ground digs up the surface making it less firm for every horse to run through behind it, after 11 races it makes a little difference which they all should know.

He's just a massive ego. Has Dye ever said he'd ridden one bad lol!!

Zahra would have taken out half the field, used up early petrol and had no rail to guide it. Reckon Clint wanted to drop Dye re his Mannetney comments too :) Like the time Homer cracked it over the lottery

As Dye said - he was leading that pack - if he had shaped to head over they all would have

Quinella of Oceanographer and Exospheric paying 1001/1 on sportsbet at the moment.
Surely should be 100/1 but they have stuffed up.
Got $2 on it. Powerboosted to 2000/1.
Giddy up

nice find, on it for my 3rd bet of the day. Odds changed to $101 shortly after i got on.

good luck everyone!

I like Jessy Belle in the next. Down in class, and over the odds at $11.

I didn't bet on the first - I think it's a disgrace that we've got debuting horses without even a barrier trial on Cup day - but certainly not good signs watching the outside rail dominate like that. It probably forces some adjustments to my form study for some other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back