Media Meltin' With Elton (now with BRAB): S26 Melt of the Year Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Clear favouritism here.

You know what Elton Johns Wig I originally wanted to run the melt of the season award, but didn’t and let you have the floor. But considering you are incapable of being a fair and impartial judge I now take that back. Get stuffed you flog, this award is run by me now.
Elton Johns Wig - see this quote for Melt of the year nomination.

3 noms in nearly an entire season? If this award had any credibility, it’s surely lost it by now.
Well, give me melts.

This season has been way too nice. None of you campaigners are nominating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love that the same people who have been saying I’m washed up and irrelevant are STILL talking about me even after the thread is well and truly finished.

The Wonders’ arrogance and my renaissance has seen threads written (taking pleasure in the Wonders’ temporary pain) and has seen pages of comments about me in the wash up. And you think that makes you the winners? I got this reaction without lifting a finger. The Wonders also have their arrogant, successful vibe back and people are taking notice.

I’m happy, and so is my club.

If any of you actually think I ‘melted’ in that thread then you are kidding yourselves. You’ve obviously come up against some vanilla posting beforehand. I’ve had much much better and much much worse.

I liked this response from ockypokey

I love all of the comments from Furies calling me a has-been or washed up.

It’s the ‘banter’ way of saying I have had a very long and very successful career. I started in Season 9, so it’s accurate.

The comments suggest my best is behind me. That’s probably accurate. I doubt I’ll hit the standards I set in around season 15 and 16 because nobody ever has hit those standards since.

But the implication that I’m a nobody now and don’t do anything anymore is misplaced. My last few seasons have been poor, and the washed up tags would’ve been accurate. I was played out of position, I was unhappy.

Since my move to the Wonders I have posted in every single match thread. I have been in double figures in the vast majority of games. I’ve kicked 29 goals in 5 games. I’m in the running for the Fred. I’ve made several media threads, some of which were in just the last few weeks. I’m quite clearly reinvigorated and enjoying this league again, so ‘washed up’ is not entirely accurate. But thanks for acknowledging my very successful past.

I WAS enjoying the league until an opportunity for relevant banter turned into ‘punch yourself in the pussy’. To clarify for the imbeciles, I am not offended, nor do I need to ‘harden up’. I just thought it was a shithouse response that reeked of stupid.
Learn to quote dumbass.

Go “punch yourself in the pussy.”

I love that the same people who have been saying I’m washed up and irrelevant are STILL talking about me even after the thread is well and truly finished.

The Wonders’ arrogance and my renaissance has seen threads written (taking pleasure in the Wonders’ temporary pain) and has seen pages of comments about me in the wash up. And you think that makes you the winners? I got this reaction without lifting a finger. The Wonders also have their arrogant, successful vibe back and people are taking notice.

If any of you actually think I ‘melted’ in that thread then you are kidding yourselves. You’ve obviously come up against some vanilla posting beforehand. I’ve had much much better and much much worse.

Learn to quote dumbass.

I much prefer your new punchy one liners than your epic monologues. Maybe you should heed the advice you gave TJASTA ;)

Learn to quote dumbass.

You still banging on about the good ole days? You're worse than my nanna

Learn to quote dumbass.

Warwick Capper still gets talked about.

I'd say a filet o fish is a contender, BUT I WOULDN'T KNOW WOULD I _Cayz_ #worstdrivethruattendanteva

You have melted pretty hard over your lack of a filet o fish I agree.

HAHAHAHA
Hope you get ****** by the clear head evil s**t campaigners. You all should glue an open jar of rats on your face, then blowtorch the other side of the jar. This will convince the rats that the only way out is eating through your s**t-eating grin faces. SMD :thumbsu:

Hello TJASTA and welcome to the Nomination Suite. PLease, take a seat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back