News Michael Talia arrested (read OP first)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If guilty just get rid of him

Injured and done * all at a new club and cant even stay out of trouble

Not saying if you perform you can do what you want, but surely you should be desperate to get back and contribute as a new recruit of reasonable note

Not good enough pal

If guilty just get rid of him

Injured and done **** all at a new club and cant even stay out of trouble

Not saying if you perform you can do what you want, but surely you should be desperate to get back and contribute as a new recruit of reasonable note

Not good enough pal

Let's not overreact until we know the facts...we'd be naïve to think that there aren't players on our list who dabble in recreational drugs from time to time. Hopefully this can be a line in the sand moment for Michael and his career.

I think its pretty safe to assume it was an illegal substance, most likely cocaine or MDMA
None of it is any good. We as a club are not squeaky clean, it's everywhere in footy, suburban or country level. Let's just hope it's not Ice.

Let's not overreact until we know the facts...we'd be naïve to think that there aren't players on our list who dabble in recreational drugs from time to time. Hopefully this can be a line in the sand moment for Michael and his career.

I said if Guilty

I am coming more from his standing and what i expect of him than what he did

If buddy gets arrested then it will be s**t but at least has done something

If you are hurt round 1 as a new young recruit and its almost season gone then im sorry stay in and focus on fitness 24/7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointing. The charge was possession - not supply at least.

He's at the wrong club for these sort of shenanigans. The Swans will not take this lightly.

Sad. We should let it play out before we start the lynching, though.

Very disappointing. The charge was possession - not supply at least.

He's at the wrong club for these sort of shenanigans. The Swans will not take this lightly.

Sad. We should let it play out before we start the lynching, though.
Mate we are not immune from this s**t. If this was in the heartland the media would have been all over it.

Mate we are not immune from this s**t. If this was in the heartland the media would have been all over it.

Absolutely. I did say it was sad.

If you'd like further detail of why it is sad, then yes, it is sad that we are not immune from this s**t, as you say. :(

All clubs have this issue, some sweep it under the carpet (West Coast) others suspend the player and get them to join the real world to find out what it's like to make a living away from football (Bulldogs and Cats).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back