Game Day Mighty Bulldogs obliterate the Jack Darling comedy troupe

Remove this Banner Ad

how good was last nights final compared to this crap dished up tonight, guess its a big let down when you arent watching the eagles get there asses handed to them

how good was last nights final compared to this crap dished up tonight, guess its a big let down when you arent watching the eagles get there asses handed to them

I thought the intensity tonight was fantastic.

Of course, last night it was too, but only from one team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah what is it with him. He looks like he sat down at a bar and is looking for peanuts..
He's a strange game day coach. Doesn't have a phone or ear piece on.. Just seem to watch it and tell his assistants. Doesn't seem inspiring.
At least with Ross he's on the phone straight away after a poor play and capable of giving a spray.

How were all the calls on talk-back -radio this morning claiming that the Eagles were deliberately robbed of a crack at the flag by the corrupt AFL fixturing.

Give me a break!

All of the teams had the bye, and by only having a 10 day break without having to travel, the Eagles had the wood on the Bulldogs who had to travel to Perth and back twice in 14 days. Plus the Bulldogs lost a player rotation with Lin Jong going down early and Easton Wood was playing injured.

You can't tell me that the so called " momentum killing bye" didn't assist their sore players, especially Scott Lycett either.

Last edited:
Which midfielder though? Redden? Duggan? McGinnity? The cupboard was bare.
Problem is, Redden, Duggan and McGinnity all played in the elimination final for East Perth on Sunday. Hardly ideal having 4 full days off as preparation. Shouldn't have come to that regardless. Surely resting players and getting them to do a stimulation during the weekend is a better idea then playing that Sunday.

This

720 is far better to listen to. Talk back callers are more knowledgeable and presenters level headed.
I agree, but the entertainment value for an hour or so after thu night's game was a-grade melt material and serious quality listening. I was out in the shed fixing some furniture and turned on the radio which happened to be on 6PR, after listening to two calls I was hooked. I ended up getting some wine and pretzels for company.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back