List Mgmt. Motlop: signed, sealed and delivered

Remove this Banner Ad

Motlop is interested in joining Collingwood, Varcoe has been getting in his ear, that's what I've heard and I'm not liking it.

Then Motlop needs one of these

p20868_500.jpg

Motlop is interested in joining Collingwood, Varcoe has been getting in his ear, that's what I've heard and I'm not liking it.

He's made it pretty clear he intends to stay though and negotiations are ongoing but the fact he hasn't signed yet is worrying.
Thought it was Bundy and Lions.
All rubbish til proven otherwise.
I know, you're the messenger, and I'm not shooting you.

He's made it pretty clear he intends to stay though and negotiations are ongoing but the fact he hasn't signed yet is worrying.
Source?

WE can only hope this plays out this way…

GO Catters

I know Motlop sent a text message last Monday (29th) that would suggest he is looking elsewhere to an ex cat currently playing AFL for other another team. This comes from a team mate of the AFL player he texted.

I know Motlop sent a text message last Monday (29th) that would suggest he is looking elsewhere to an ex cat currently playing AFL for other another team. This comes from a team mate of the AFL player he texted.

And what did this "suggestive" txt message say.. also would this be your club, taylor hunt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Geelong will not pay what Richmond and Collingwood are prepared to pay
Therefore gone

There are other issues, so Geelong is happy to reload

Therefore gone

The question is what are Richmond and Collingwood prepared to pay Geelong for him. I can live with losing good players if you get reimbursed for them , Blind Freddy and Dog can see we are not going to be winning it this year , and with the streak of luck we are having , its like there has been about 13 mirrors broken under a ladder with black cats on it. We must be able to look back and say we got value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glass half full Willo... be lucky to get a Rookie.
toungue was firmly planted in cheek there Turbo

would be nice to pry Thompson out of there though

toungue was firmly planted in cheek there Turbo

would be nice to pry Thompson out of there though

One guys on the GC board though a Zac Smith swap was a good idea. If that offer happened Geelong would have to do it.But my guess would be someone like Louis Herbert or Jack Leslie would be about it

But as its the Motlop thread ..lets not continue.

One guys on the GC board though a Zac Smith swap was a good idea. If that offer happened Geelong would have to do it.But my guess would be someone like Louis Herbert or Jack Leslie would be about it

But as its the Motlop thread ..lets not continue.
We will get overs on Motlop
Rare commodity

But we will trade for players, looking at 3 way deal on this one, as don't think Richmond will give up something we want

What/who are we into?

Treloar to Cats. Backended deal.

Yes please! :eek:
Treloar reminds me so much of Dustin Martin. Strong through the core and incredibly skilful. Also a far better contested ball winner than what Motlop is.
Doubt it would eventuate but hey, I'd be pretty happy with that trade.

We will get overs on Motlop
Rare commodity

But we will trade for players, looking at 3 way deal on this one, as don't think Richmond will give up something we want

I hate 3 way deals. Just turns a trade into a smoke and mirrors , cut the woman in half routine... .. Overs in who's opinion? Henderson is not overs.
One might make the argument that Treloar is because of age , but not on talent. Over's ... I look forward to seeing the overs we get cause I cant remember the last time our glass spilled over in a trade.

Therefore gone

Mahlepi, plz elaborate on these "other issues".. u are more than willing to divulge in what I can only assume is sensitive inner sanctum trade talk, so plz share this.
I do like you work nonetheless but hope u r wrong on this as if we get danger, mots is the cream

I hate 3 way deals. Just turns a trade into a smoke and mirrors , cut the woman in half routine... .. Overs in who's opinion? Henderson is not overs.
One might make the argument that Treloar is because of age , but not on talent. Over's ... I look forward to seeing the overs we get cause I cant remember the last time our glass spilled over in a trade.

Correct, Motlop is an important peice of a premiership jigsaw, the cream if u will. These commodities are rare

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back