Game Day [NAB Challenge] Round 1 vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

What did people think of Lemmens game? I was a bit pre-occupied but I did see his ghastly kick from full back in the 1st quarter that resulted in the Lions 1st goal. Saw someone put him in their best 22 team? Any thoughts?
Thought he was awful tbqh, then he got knocked out. But he wasn't alone in being very very poor in NAB 1. His man was Taylor, who I thought got the Lions going when he was still on the field.

He does look stronger and more confident, but if you try to pick out a kick inside the defensive 50 and hit the opposition player (your own man), as a result of missing your 30m kick by about 15 meters, that's not very good. Under no pressure too, I might add.

I was on team Malceski last year, but judging by his performance in the intraclub match and NAB1, he has a lot of explaining and a lot of catch up to do. His skills are deadset awful. If he were a first year recruit we'd be questioning Clayton and co, but as an experienced AA defender, I expect a hell of a lot more.

I actually think he's trying too hard and every time he kicks he's thinking"please don't shank"
On the other hand...Steve May is officially our 2nd best kick in th club now
And can I say how nice it was to see Rory T looking calm and assured in the backline on Sunday?

I actually think he's trying too hard and every time he kicks he's thinking"please don't shank"
On the other hand...Steve May is officially our 2nd best kick in th club now
And can I say how nice it was to see Rory T looking calm and assured in the backline on Sunday?
Hope Rory can stay fit. Our second best on Sunday according to Rocket.

Thought he was awful tbqh, then he got knocked out. But he wasn't alone in being very very poor in NAB 1. His man was Taylor, who I thought got the Lions going when he was still on the field.

He does look stronger and more confident, but if you try to pick out a kick inside the defensive 50 and hit the opposition player (your own man), as a result of missing your 30m kick by about 15 meters, that's not very good. Under no pressure too, I might add.
That kick was so bad I immediately thought it had to be Seb...apologies Sebby. A back line of Malceski, Lemmens and Tape - imagine that!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back