Name one player you absolutely cannot stand the sight of

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't mind really, but it shits me to hear the commentators go on about them (even a few Hawks are in that list) whilst the players of the year are being ignored

LANG%20Darcy.png

Screams Pencil neck geek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That lions player above, Max Gawn wannabe hipster, Mackie Geelong - real dumb and arrogant, but still ends up on shows, the Bont - not his fault just a little overrated, sorry. The lions player who shoots people in the crowd and ducks, only okay player. Wellingham/Darling. Everyone playing for St Kilda.

Far out you said one. I fail at life.

Jared Polec.

Is the pointiest player in the game. Why is he so pointy? Everything about him is pointy. Also just has a haircut that makes him look meek and just generally is a physically weird specimen with the way he moves etc.

I dunno what it is, he's not even that bad a player, good run and carry player, it's just how he looks.

That lions player above, Max Gawn wannabe hipster, Mackie Geelong - real dumb and arrogant, but still ends up on shows, the Bont - not his fault just a little overrated, sorry. The lions player who shoots people in the crowd and ducks, only okay player. Wellingham/Darling. Everyone playing for St Kilda.

Far out you said one. I fail at life.

Yeah hes pretty s**t for a first year player.

Yeah hes pretty s**t for a first year player.
Played quite a few games for no rising star nomination? A bit harsh. I hope he fails, but he'll probably be okay.

Well he made it to 14 posts in without a mention, not too bad an effort.

This explains a lot of your posts.
Yeah, sorry about that. I got hurt early in life and now I hate everything she stood for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back