Maddog1980

All Australian
Oct 15, 2003
In a house in Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
Would like to know the expectations on him for the next few years by richmaond fans. Your thoughts in general about his role onfield and offield?

Do u think he should play forward?

Will he be doing any marketing or promotional work?

What kind of an impact/influence do u think he will have?

Will he be a future leader?

What number will he be?

Would like to know the expectations on him for the next few years by richmond fans.

That he plays well.

Your thoughts in general about his role onfield and offield?

Well he can do both, so horses for courses.

Yes.

Probably.

Hopefully his flair will catch on. He backs himself, we need that influence.

Yes, but Coughlan will be the next captain.

What number will he be?

No idea, hope that helped !

:)

Brown

Would like to know the expectations on him for the next few years by richmond fans

B]I would expect him to knuckle down and to play to his ability[/B]

Your thoughts in general about his role onfield and offield?

[I couldn't care less what he does for the club off field, It's on the field that matters and that's what he should be concentrating on, he's not a show piece he is a footballer.

He should play where ever he is going to create the greatest impact tactically, and that is going to depend on the oppositon at the time as well as any number of factors.

Secondary requirement, let him settle into the club first and playing some good games of football, then if he thinks he can take on some marketing duties as well, we can let him.

Hopefully he will have a positive impact, but this will depend on his ability to settle quickly and play some good football. He will have some pressure of expectation both from within and without the club but I think he will be a gun for us.

He will be eventually apart of the core leadership group there is no doubt about that. The next Captain of the club will be Kane Johnson and then given the continued positive development of Mark Coughlan, Mark should become captain.

What number will he be?

Your guess is as good as anybodies.

Would like to know the expectations on him for the next few years by richmond fans. Your thoughts in general about his role onfield and offield?

Id like to think that he will be a force from the word go. I have pretty high expectations from him. I hope he wants to be a leader and I think he will. Maybe not Captain or Vice Captain but part of the leadership group eg: Richo.

Id like to. I think he can work in the midfield rotation but we seem to be just about set there now. The thing with Brown is he is versitile. Up forward he would make us have the edge over other sides with Richo, Ottens/Stafford and Brown. That means the oppostition need three quality defenders - most dont have that.

If Stafford/Ottens and Richo can stand strong next year in the forward line I wouldnt have a problem with Brown in the midfield especially because he wants to play there.

Maybe not this year, or next. Its hard to tell

On the younger kids I think he will teach them a lot. Maybe not how to hold the ball when having a shot at goal though :D

Definatly but not Cap or Vice Cap (Read 1st Q.)

What number will he be?

Wouldnt have a clue but he wont be getting 17 yet ;)

Thanks for your thoughts guys.

I really hope he does knuckle down for his own sake, because i doubbt that danny will let him get away with some of the sh1t that he was at the bulldogs.

Had a mate who was in england a few years back and apparently he was smoking in front of Wallace. The guy who told me was pretty certain because i found it very hard to believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back