Traded Nathan Kreuger (SANFL) via Carlton to Geelong for Pick 42

Remove this Banner Ad

If you've seen him play live what are your thoughts? Potential, etc.

And to anyone else that's seen a bit of him over in SA. I'm only basing my opinion on highlights but he looks a good athlete who has lots of skill mixed with courage.

He might take a couple of years until he gets a game, he's quite tall but thin. Probably needs to beef up a bit.

But they don't make too many like this: tall, athletic, skilful. I was also impressed by his competitiveness (he's no Jack Watts). Plus deadly accurate at goal too, he's value for possessions.

Good luck to him, clearly dedicated himself this year after (god knows how?) missing the draft last year.

If you've seen him play live what are your thoughts? Potential, etc.

And to anyone else that's seen a bit of him over in SA. I'm only basing my opinion on highlights but he looks a good athlete who has lots of skill mixed with courage.
I'm from SA and stil ll follow a bit of SANFL as well. He will be alright. Get him into an AFL preseason. Might need a good solid 2 years but will be a good get.

'My time is now': Untried Cat not happy waiting in the wings
NATHAN Kreuger could be forgiven for taking a back seat at Geelong in 2020.

Knee surgery in December has delayed the athletic 196cm forward's preparations for a season where he has fallen further down the pecking order in attack given the signing of Josh Jenkins.
And with two seasons to run on the three-year contract he signed when he was drafted, the 20-year-old is seen as a long-term forward prospect.
But try telling him that.
"I don't really think that way, I like to think my time is now, it's not later," Kreuger told AFL.com.au.

Read more @
https://www.afl.com.au/news/367730

Remove this Banner Ad

Back