New Adelaide Oval Memberships/Seating

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah no, the product you are buying that ticket for creates the demand - not if the ticket is transferable or not.

If it's a s**t product - you won't get people to attend or even give the tickets away. If it's a good product people will line up and be more willing to use it or pass it on to someone who will.

true, but a transferable ticket to watch football and cricket is a different product to a non transferable ticket to watch the same football and cricket.

if an ultimate wank ticket is more easily accessible because you know someone who has one and they're shared around, then the demand to join a waiting list and get your own is decreased. a product with a 10 year waiting list is seen to be more desirable than one where you can stroll up and buy tomorrow.

So if we stay as is ie a football membership, it is transferable? yes

Does anyone know the cost? not officially, but i think it has been bandied around that it will be pretty much the same as it is now.

Also what about seating.....is it a lesser quality of seating than the ultimate? ultimate memberships will use mainly the western stand and the centre level of the southern stand according to the interview on AA tonight.

true, but a transferable ticket to watch football and cricket is a different product to a non transferable ticket to watch the same football and cricket.

if an ultimate wank ticket is more easily accessible because you know someone who has one and they're shared around, then the demand to join a waiting list and get your own is decreased. a product with a 10 year waiting list is seen to be more desirable than one where you can stroll up and buy tomorrow.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

I'm just disappointed as it will decrease the match day attendance as it's highly unlikely everyone who has a ticket will turn up for that match, unless they over sell the amount of ultimate memberships for seats available.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

I'm just disappointed as it will decrease the match day attendance as it's highly unlikely everyone who has a ticket will turn up for that match, unless they over sell the amount of ultimate memberships for seats available.

yeh i'm not sure how that will work. ceo andrew said tonight that most of the ultimate tickets will be unreserved seats, with a proportion of them having reserved seats (presumably at an added cost).

i guess if they get 48k to a 54k stadium week in week out, they'll still be happy. :rolleyes:

My only concern is quality of seating. As an aami member now i know I can get a quality seat and can choose exactly where I sit from game to game. My concern is whether there is sub quality seating just because I don't want to pay for ultimate.

Also is it still a members reserve instead of allocated seating?

- purely nominating for a non guaranteed members ticket will cost $75 which is not refundable

Is this for people who aren't silver/gold members at AAMI?

I'm trying to decide whether I grab a silver membership this year to guarantee myself a ticket next year. I'll probably only get to 3 or so games at AAMI so it's pretty pricey for 2 silver tickets!

Have they said what the order of preference is for Crows members in deciding seats at Adelaide oval? Length of membership/similar location on the ground/price of your 2013 membership etc.

the farce began when rann needed a pre-election counterpunch to the libs plan of a docklands style stadium on the railyards.
The farce began when we built an entire new stadium in an absolute shithole and ended up with two stadiums to look after, that were only ever going to be used for six months of the year each. Oh yeah, and the times didn't clash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's exactly what this is.

No riff raff.
Oh well, who wants to sit amongst the golf clap, baby boomer SACA brigade anyway?

If anything, they will be scared off as they will no longer be able to clog up the carpark with their Land Rovers and BBQ and deck chair set up.

It's what we always expected - the no shows are not an issue to anyone that counts.

People pay money for a product they aren't going to use? Awesome.

they pay because they can I guess.

I'll probably fork out the $900k but mainly because I love the cricket - but also because I live very close to the city, so If Port are playing someone I like chances are I'll wonder down for a qtr or 2 and watch a bit - I think that was the point of putting the stadium in the city.

Meh, I have been using a mates SACA membership to go to the cricket for a few years when he does not go.

It says on the card non transferable, but I still get in.

If it is enforced it could be an issue as there are many people who share an Ultimate membership amongst a pair of Power/Crows supporters.

Can anyone find a link for information to current SANFL members. AFC website only seems to refer to season ticket holders, and SANFL site says nothing.....unless i have missed it.

Cheers

I'm currently a SACA & Crows member & have told them I have no interest in the Ulitmate package as twice as much $'s for Port games I don't want to see (particularly for 2 tickets).

I asked them what will be on offer for SACA/Crows only (which would be a huge share of their market) & SACA/Port only, but they said those details are coming.

Getting the ticketing & pricing right is crucial, because surely they should be looking after existing supporters as well as encouraging new supporters. If existing supporters are put off, to create some new elite, then IMO they would have failed.

Will wait & see til have all the details.

I'm currently a SACA & Crows member & have told them I have no interest in the Ulitmate package as twice as much $'s for Port games I don't want to see (particularly for 2 tickets).

I asked them what will be on offer for SACA/Crows only (which would be a huge share of their market) & SACA/Port only, but they said those details are coming.

Getting the ticketing & pricing right is crucial, because surely they should be looking after existing supporters as well as encouraging new supporters. If existing supporters are put off, to create some new elite, then IMO they would have failed.

Here is the thing that shits me about it, it may end up being the cheapest option for me, but how am I going to know that when they haven’t released any other packages yet? I said right at the start it all needs to be released at once, not this drip feed crap we are getting.

i don't get this. wouldn't it make more sense getting all this information out at the same time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back