NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

I don't often watch the early games live... you forget how much you miss the RedZone second screen that you used to be able to do with ESPN when your own team sucked.

I've done a double check to see I can't watch the Eagles on my phone (casting) and Redzone on my laptop but Gamepass kicked me out :(

Gamepass website says you can watch up to 5 streams at once as long as you're on the same network

SmartSelect_20200921-204305_Chrome.jpg

Gamepass website says you can watch up to 5 streams at once as long as you're on the same network

View attachment 967175

That attachment, along with other people's accounts, suggest I'm just a technological dunce.

I doubt I'd be able to log into BF if it didn't happen automatically when I came to the site.

That attachment, along with other people's accounts, suggest I'm just a technological dunce.

I doubt I'd be able to log into BF if it didn't happen automatically when I came to the site.

Way more likely there is a glitch in the Gamepass app. Don't sell yourself so short haha

This app is such a piece of s**t, seriously it is the worst streaming service app I've come across. For the first week the scores had disappeared from the Android TV app but now they're back for some reason. No settings option to switch them on or off either. Seriously how hard is it!!

Yeah I'm on Android too. I'll try running updates and reinstall the app. Cheers

Didn't work. Multiple recent reviews on the Google Play store are saying the latest update has stopped the app working with Chromecast.

Hopefully they sort it by Monday!

Is the ******* app working properly yet? I like to watch games off my phone or iPad chromecasted but they won't let us get what we paid for. Have had to chrome cast off the laptop and it's shitting me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the ******* app working properly yet? I like to watch games off my phone or iPad chromecasted but they won't let us get what we paid for. Have had to chrome cast off the laptop and it's shitting me
I sent a query other week, they came back and asked a lot of questions which I answered and haven’t heard s**t since! Clueless

This app is such a piece of sh*t, seriously it is the worst streaming service app I've come across. For the first week the scores had disappeared from the Android TV app but now they're back for some reason. No settings option to switch them on or off either. Seriously how hard is it!!

So I had a thought "I know I'll try streaming via my PS4 as at least the scores should be hidden - the website only says Android TV cannot hide the scores. Gamepass website says PS4 is supported so I'll jump on, download and off I go."

Nope. Can't find the app anywhere in the PS store. What the hell!! Then I stumble across a page after some googling showing the countries where it is available on PS4 and Australia not on there

Well maybe I can cast from my phone to my 2018 Sony TV with built in chromecast. Pretty sure I did this at some point last year. So I cast it, it's connected so I'm waiting. And waiting. Just a black screen with nothing happening. After doing some googling it seems after working for Chromecast in week 1 the Chromecast function stopped working for week 2, I assume due to the same update that led to the scores reappearing on Android TV. So at the moment there is no Chromecast functionality and the only response people have got seems to be "check your internet connection".The way they've handled updates in the last I'll be surprised if this is rectified by the time the 2021 season rolls around.

Yeah I don't feel guilty at all about getting around the geoblocks to find a cheaper (still $140 a year!) subscription for a substandard service, what a joke

So I had a thought "I know I'll try streaming via my PS4 as at least the scores should be hidden - the website only says Android TV cannot hide the scores. Gamepass website says PS4 is supported so I'll jump on, download and off I go."

Nope. Can't find the app anywhere in the PS store. What the hell!! Then I stumble across a page after some googling showing the countries where it is available on PS4 and Australia not on there

Well maybe I can cast from my phone to my 2018 Sony TV with built in chromecast. Pretty sure I did this at some point last year. So I cast it, it's connected so I'm waiting. And waiting. Just a black screen with nothing happening. After doing some googling it seems after working for Chromecast in week 1 the Chromecast function stopped working for week 2, I assume due to the same update that led to the scores reappearing on Android TV. So at the moment there is no Chromecast functionality and the only response people have got seems to be "check your internet connection".The way they've handled updates in the last I'll be surprised if this is rectified by the time the 2021 season rolls around.

Yeah I don't feel guilty at all about getting around the geoblocks to find a cheaper (still $140 a year!) subscription for a substandard service, what a joke
create a usa based ps4 account, download the app, once installed it should appear on your standard aus ps4 account

I've pretty much used GamePass in every available format this year, native Samsung TV app, Chromecast from PC, iPad and Android phone, in browser etc etc. and am yet to get a live stream the first time, always requires some sort of random reboot or reload of app to work.

Week 1 could not get Redzone to work without reinstalling the app on the TV. Week two I had lag between commentary and on field play. I don't recall it ever being this hit and miss before this year but it seemed better this week than the opening two weeks.

Maybe GamePass misses the preseason too where a lot of these bugs would have been caught and resolved in August.

seems like a good call me not getting it this season. cbf. reading a few posts on this page alone tells me all I need to know.

anyone know of anyway you can listen to the teams local radio broadcast? want to listen to the great Jim Donavon call the Browns games on ESPN radio
I use Football Radio app on android to listen to 49ers games at work. They offer a list of stations for each team but can be hit and miss on whether they work for you and your location.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back