Review Nisbett's Email Discussion

When do we get the next email?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Members,

They’re all injured and the ones that aren’t injured have Covid. The ones that aren’t injured or have Covid are awful or stop caring years ago and other than that it’s just Greg Clark. That’s it.

It’s not going well.

Love,
Trev x

PS - Nic Nat is leaving for Sydney to form a Super Group with Dusty and Buddy, please urgently buy as much surplus Nic Nat merchandise as possible between now and Round 23.

Just got sent this email. Wtf
45ca0cf0fcb34ceeb28855721b13a1c7.jpg

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

I can't tell if the lack of emails means the club has ditched the BS or that the wheels have fallen so far off, they can't even manage to send out a regular communication anymore.

I can't tell if the lack of emails means the club has ditched the BS or that the wheels have fallen so far off, they can't even manage to send out a regular communication anymore.

You got a 30 second clip of training today, they even had multiple views of watermans ugly mug grinning. What more do you want?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll have a more comprehensive contact up after the Cats game where there'll be some great news about some fantastic signings of a few key young blokes that we have big plans of building our next flag tilt around - look out for some announcements regarding Hurn and JK til 2025, stay tuned!
Thanks for the update DS

Not sure if you're flirting with me or not, but just so you know; dad insists that whenever I go out on dates that Tim Gepp chaperones so we don't have a repeat of what allegedly happened the last time.
Tim Gepp really gets the heart going.

Just ask Fletcher.

Seriously and I will be saying it to him later on in the year probably with SWFL and WAFL club representatives talking to me but I will say to his face. Time to retire mate, before you continue to devalue your legacy, the club and everyone associated with it. When he retorts i'll just ask him how he feels about the knife in Cook's back, the Drug culture he oversaw and leading our club to its lowest ever positions twice. He'll respond talking about premierships and i'll ask him whether his wife swallows his bullshit as well as something else. Then i'll get kicked out and lose my part time SWFL and scouting position.

Not really sure why you'd burn bridges over something completely out of your control but you do you, I guess.

I'm moving overseas for retirement anyway either next year or the year after and want him to at least hear it from someone he's met and at a public event. If that means burning all my bridges to WA footy then so be it, but if I make sure he gets a couple of phone calls from Ex South Bunbury players he knows afterwards hopefully it jogs just some semblance of a message that catches on. Some pretty pissed off football people here in the SW at the moment.

I called Embley over in a preseason game in 2011 and told him thanks for the norm smith but you should have retired last year in front of some pretty prominent people. Went on to have a great season and he even thanked me at the 2013 AFL grand final dinner. If it works once I'm the sort who will do it again.

None of my business or investments will be based in WA from next year as well. If i come back in 20 years I'll be a complete nobody and nobody in a senior position currently will either be alive or remember. I'll probably just be coming back to nieces and nephews in their 40's or so and to die.

Back