MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

who's hanging out to watch fox footy's best show after the footy? I know I am... Cant believe they came up with something better than Bounce or 360 but golly gosh they have. Ive tried to get some studio audience tickets but apparently they're sold out til 2025. Might go hang outside of the fox studio's one Saturday night and try to buy some from a scalper. Cant wait to see Howie and the boys.

who's hanging out to watch fox footy's best show after the footy? I know I am... Cant believe they came up with something better than Bounce or 360 but golly gosh they have. Ive tried to get some studio audience tickets but apparently they're sold out til 2025. Might go hang outside of the fox studio's one Saturday night and try to buy some from a scalper. Cant wait to see Howie and the boys.
If you watch 360 Extra on Thursdays Jack Riewoldt pretending he watches it to Kath and Nick is funnier than anything on the actual show.

Love reminding Cats fans that if we win the granny this year we will have seen as many flags as they have in their lifetime.

How is that possible? :$

Love reminding Cats fans that if we win the granny this year we will have seen as many flags as they have in their lifetime.

How is that possible? :$
Are we counting AFLX flags now?

Rory Laird and Ben Keays the most underrated midfield duo in the comp. Both absolute guns

Matthew Nicks must have taken back over the coaching at half time. Wish he'd just let Burgo do his thing and stop interfering.

Just when I thought essendon had turn the corner, they really just turned into a truck full of manure.
They were a bit of a false 8th last year and it’s all falling to s**t this year. The upshot for them is that they are quite young and can rocket up the ladder like Carlton have if they get a few things right over the next 9 months or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ, I got that pissed last night that I forgot Geelong had won 3 flags in the 2000's, appreciate Bluelegs giving me the AFLX premiership as an out

They were a bit of a false 8th last year and it’s all falling to s**t this year. The upshot for them is that they are quite young and can rocket up the ladder like Carlton have if they get a few things right over the next 9 months or so.
I agree, but I still thought they should have done much better against Sydney. I think their position last year was a reflexion of the competition last year, Essendon essentially finished 8th because the bottom 10 were just more ordinary. Carlton were way down on imput, saints were down, freo not ready, West Coast were in decline, Richmond cruelled by injuries and also in decline. Essendon made it with 11 wins and still would have made it with 10, not exactly a winning season.

Didn't even know where to put it but Roy Symonds passed away between him Gilly and Warney they made cricket watchable as a kid. One day cricket has sucked ever since him and Gilly hung em up

Jesus, what a horrible few years for Australian cricket, so many dying before their time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back