MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda are basically playing a similar game plan as Sam Frost. ImissFrosty

I’m pretty sure the quote from Forrest Gump goes: “Mumma always said; life is like Sam Frost, you never know what you’re gonna get…”

Idk haven’t watched that movie for a while…

Bailey Banfield, much like James Jordon is actually a regen from AFL Live Premiership Edition 2007.

Bailey Banfield, much like James Jordon is actually a regen from AFL Live Premiership Edition 2007.
AFL Live Premiership Edition Regen 22
B: Luke Brown - Jack Payne - Nathan Murphy
HB: Jordan Boyd - James Stewart - Mark O’Connor
C: James Jordon - Hugh Greenwood - Kane Farrell
HF: Curtis Taylor - Jacob Koschitzke - Bailey Banfield
F: Paul Curtis - Mitchell Lewis - Mitch Brown
R: Darcy Cameron - Tom Green - Josh Kelly
I: Jase Burgoyne - Jackson Mead - Tex Wanganeen - Devon Smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, I thought Freo were terrific against us and just smashed the s**t out of us from the centre. Quite a few of the goals the Saints have given up seem to be from catastrophic errors.
100%

Freo were upping the ante a lot that quarter. But nothing like when they beat us up. Saints kicked 3 goals for them (plus that last terrible call that got the 50)

I suppose if you really squinted at it, Clark may have just got boot to ball. But yeah, the 50 for ‘abuse’ was savage af.
He may have got boot to the ball, but the ball was dislodged in the tackle and just managed to hit his boot by accident on the way down.

I suppose if you really squinted at it, Clark may have just got boot to ball. But yeah, the 50 for ‘abuse’ was savage af.
If the afl app doesn't count it as a disposal, umpires shouldn't either. Sick of seeing a tackle like that and it barely move from the players foot. It's not a disposal, reward the bloody tackler.

The 50 is there under the rules but Stevie deserved the ear bashing

When did Toby Green become a potato?

Done nothing for weeks.
That whole club needs a rocket up the clacker. Just a bunch of pea hearts prancing around, collecting a fat pay cheque at the moment, pissing/pissed away a flag window.

Watched the last minute of that qrt and holy s**t if that clear HTB and then the 50/50 called with a 50 m penalty goal happened to us I would be fuming so hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back