MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it annoying? If we can't beat Sydney we can't win the the flag anyway. You don't plan to hide from teams once September starts. If we're good enough we win it. Simple
I want to go to the game lol

As a Sydneysider, from a selfish perspective I wouldn't mind an SCG QF considering we got nothing up here this year, and we tend to play better interstate anyway. That being said, if we make a QF in Melbourne, I'll probably fly down regardless

Last year Essendon expected themselves to be on the bad side of a rebuild. Snuck into finals and looked like they had a good group of players coming through. Young team gets ahead of themselves and can't back it up and the club implodes.

Feel kinda bad for Rutten. Massively overachieved with a rubbish list in his first year, now they (predictably) fail to back it up and it looks like he'll lose his job, while that moron Dodoro keeps his, despite constructing a list that hasn't won a final in 17 years

St Kilda would be a great club to target for some players. I think they will need a mini rebuild.

Membrey, Gresham two that id look at.
I'd grab Membrey purely so he doesn't get to play against us. Anything else is a bonus

Feel kinda bad for Rutten. Massively overachieved with a rubbish list in his first year, now they (predictably) fail to back it up and it looks like he'll lose his job, while that moron Dodoro keeps his, despite constructing a list that hasn't won a final in 17 years
They had a bloody succession plan for him to groom him for the job and are going to sack him two years in. It's Knights all over again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Essendon have a rubbish list at all. There's alot of talent there. The way they play is flawed as * and they've over targeted one type of player but they could easily rise up the ladder with a good offseason

I don't think Essendon have a rubbish list at all. There's alot of talent there. The way they play is flawed as * and they've over targeted one type of player but they could easily rise up the ladder with a good offseason
Who are their guns though? Merrett yes, though gets tagged out of games very easily. Parish is extremely vanilla and runs one way and one way only, Wright was a great bargain basement pickup, Redman/Ridley are solid B–B+ players, then the likes of Caldwell, Heppell, Shiel, McGrath and Hind are all a big pile of 'meh'. Not much else to get excited about tbh.

Who are their guns though? Merrett yes, though gets tagged out of games very easily. Parish is extremely vanilla and runs one way and one way only, Wright was a great bargain basement pickup, Redman/Ridley are solid B–B+ players, then the likes of Caldwell, Heppell, Shiel, McGrath and Hind are all a big pile of 'meh'. Not much else to get excited about tbh.
Draper, Merrett, Cox, Jones, Redman are all very good players or have high potential. If they can find a couple high potential inside mids they're looking very decent imo.

They at panic stations over Clarkson? Would be funny if they missed out on him at the last second
Absolutely losing it. Several 'ITK' posters popping up everywhere, conflicting information, verbal stoushes, nervous meltdowns – it has it all. Poor bastards

Jack Ginnivan having a go at Gawn coming to the bench hurt

Jack Ginnivan getting injured and booed at the SCG

Collingwood fans surprised pikachu face

Jack Ginnivan having a go at Gawn coming to the bench hurt

Jack Ginnivan getting injured and booed at the SCG

Collingwood fans surprised pikachu face
I missed this being at the game live. When did this happen?

I missed this being at the game live. When did this happen?
Queensbirthday. Gawn came off and Ginnivan directed words at him after the crossing the interchange. Gawn fired back though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back