Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be interesting to see how channel 7 & the west spin this such that Freo underachieved & WC were unlucky or undermanned or something.

WC lost this at selection. Bringing in a bunch of underdone stars & leaving out youngsters who’d been getting it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sydney could drop too. 3 up for grabs potentially.

One week at a time though. Need to beat the blues which could be played who knows where.
The eagles have a soft run coming up though. North, Adelaide, Saints and Pies in consecutive games after Sydney. They will make the eight easily enough

Will be interesting to see how channel 7 & the west spin this such that Freo underachieved & WC were unlucky or undermanned or something.

WC lost this at selection. Bringing in a bunch of underdone stars & leaving out youngsters who’d been getting it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I saw Nic Nat take a contested mark, so I presume there’ll be a 7 page lift out & the unveiling of a statue at Optus.

They were talking post game about the two WA teams having to fly out to Victoria. Everyone is going to Melbourne because of Covid.

They were talking post game about the two WA teams having to fly out to Victoria. Everyone is going to Melbourne because of Covid.

Weird sentence. Usually we're all fleeing Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be surprised. WA is only in phase 1 restrictions, not a lockdown as such. Carlton should be fine to go with an exemption and we have a limited crowd once things come off as of Wednesday ... bit of an "if" situation but seems plausible.

Yeh it’s a joke... 26 steps at full pace - but hey, it’s Cripps and Carlton have a run-on so “play on”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Par for the course. Umpires have no idea about distance, even when it's marked out for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back