Toast Nonna's Joint. Vicariously living Tom Liberatore's Grand Tour of the known Universe and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

"Yeah...had a bit of bad luck, but I've kinda learnt from dealing with different types of injuries as well, it was the sorta injury... it was a (inaudible) massive learning year, it was just ah, completely different to what my first four years were like before I did my knee. And so you try and lap it up 'cos everyone was new to it like nobody thought about it that much and we just took it in our stride really. Probably that first win against West Coast after we came off and played that emphatically and won that well it was like I kinda looked around and looked at Suckers and said we're kinda half a chance here to go all the way and he goes bloody oath!!! It just makes me want to cry for days...its ridiculous. Im just so happy and its awesome."

Or words to that effect.

Kudos to the editor who must've edited hours of footage into this 79 seconds of gold.

norm.jpg

Last edited:
14724619_1197479773623706_454111054921343402_n.jpg

http://www.thegreenfieldpost.com.au...on-to-leave-him-out-of-test-side-is-bullshit/

Tom Liberatore says decision to leave him out of Test side is "bullshit"
tom-liberatore-cricket-628.jpg

Western Bulldogs premiership star Tom Liberatore has said the decision to leave him out of Australia's Test side is "bullshit".

Libba's cricket heroics have come to light in recent months, but it wasn't enough to secure a spot in Australia's Test squad to take on South Africa next Thursday.

"Libba's not very pleased," said a source close to the Libba camp.

"I couldn't understand much of what he said when he discovered the squad, but he did say 'bullshit'...I think there were some other choice words in there. He was furious.

"He thought an Ashes century would be enough to lock down a spot in that middle order. He's been dogged."

Libba has, in fact, scored more Ashes centuries than any active Australian cricketer bar Steve Smith and David Warner.

The source suggests Libba's inclusion in a middle order that has come under speculation is entirely logical.

"We all saw that video: Libba's been practising the hell out of that pull shot, and it'll suit the short and fast deck at the WACA," the source said.

"And let's be honest: if he can score a hundred against Colin Miller, he'll be raining sixes against Dane Piedt or whoever the heck bowls spin for South Africa."

Libba's name has also been floated to improve team culture.

"Who wouldn't want to get pissed with Libba?" said the source.

"There are no dressing room bust-ups or getting grabbed by the throat when Libba's around. Everyone just has a pisser of a time."

http://www.thegreenfieldpost.com.au...on-to-leave-him-out-of-test-side-is-bullshit/

Tom Liberatore says decision to leave him out of Test side is "bullshit"
tom-liberatore-cricket-628.jpg

Western Bulldogs premiership star Tom Liberatore has said the decision to leave him out of Australia's Test side is "bullshit".

Libba's cricket heroics have come to light in recent months, but it wasn't enough to secure a spot in Australia's Test squad to take on South Africa next Thursday.

"Libba's not very pleased," said a source close to the Libba camp.

"I couldn't understand much of what he said when he discovered the squad, but he did say 'bullshit'...I think there were some other choice words in there. He was furious.

"He thought an Ashes century would be enough to lock down a spot in that middle order. He's been dogged."

Libba has, in fact, scored more Ashes centuries than any active Australian cricketer bar Steve Smith and David Warner.

The source suggests Libba's inclusion in a middle order that has come under speculation is entirely logical.

"We all saw that video: Libba's been practising the hell out of that pull shot, and it'll suit the short and fast deck at the WACA," the source said.

"And let's be honest: if he can score a hundred against Colin Miller, he'll be raining sixes against Dane Piedt or whoever the heck bowls spin for South Africa."

Libba's name has also been floated to improve team culture.

"Who wouldn't want to get pissed with Libba?" said the source.

"There are no dressing room bust-ups or getting grabbed by the throat when Libba's around. Everyone just has a pisser of a time."
He made it

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Libba's somehow managed to misplace the laces from his right shoe

Shot probably taken prior to putting it back in after the spending the night in a Budapest lock-up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back