Werewolf Nothing and Gralin host - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

who have you voted for, also have you claimed a role, or soft claimed?

Day 1 - voted for Pie, reason obvious
Day 2 - revenge voted ol’ Cadsky.

I am Nothing but a wonderluster of little importance other than my solitary vote

Yeah the other one was interesting yesterday. I obviously just took the P155 to see if I could replicate MM’s effort with the Drink Me and potentially get some evil out of the woodwork.
I don't know if it was obvious you were taking the piss. If BEaston hadn't claimed, the Drink Me might have actually been sent your way.

see, this is my problem....

which ******* PIE?!?!?!

I’m ashamed to admit I didn’t know who other pie was until now. Thought you guys were making some pies fan joke.

My vote was on P4L for really no reason at all. I’m Tier 5 Jmoo you know this

It had been a while that Wonderland existed. The folk had got used to it. There were rabbits and cats, even a gryphon, so it was with horror to hear that the King had referred to his land as a village. Those around him oohed and aahed. Fingers were pointed and the Cheshire Cat started laughing maniacally. They spurted out I'm just a villager. The grin turned. They knew what had happened, maybe hurling abuse would hide their sins. But they knew that in Wonderland there is nowhere to hide.

big_icky (King) and DemurePrincess (CC) are modkilled

(yay, I don't care what happens now, I've abused my power)
That threadmark is hilarious.

A bit of a mixed bag with the results, but the King getting taken out is pretty damn handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know if it was obvious you were taking the piss. If BEaston hadn't claimed, the Drink Me might have actually been sent your way.
I had the Drink Me N1 so I’m confident I couldn’t have sent it to myself….

Like the name says, I'm a bad genius. As in, literally bad at being a genius. Not a baad genius.

Nate was such a turd. He really didn't deserve a redemption arc.

I’m glad someone agrees with me - he sure as f*** didn’t deserve that redemption arc at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back