NRL NRL 2022 Season - Grand Final Penrith vs Parramatta

Who wins?

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone looks lost against Cleary’s bombs. Blake will be long odds to be defusing them, the real deciding factor will be pressuring his kicking game. Do that and they are some chance, also trying to abuse the Sivo/Staines match up because I think it is just about the only clear advantage they have on the field
Yes Sivo running through Staines does look a risk for the Panthers.

That would be a medical call wouldn't it? Isn't there an independant protocol?
Yep, signed off by an independent doctor.

Of course, this is the same independent doctor's that sent Kurt Mann off for a HIA after getting hit in the utensil during a game.

It's not just the NRL but we are lagging so far behind on concussion.

Yep, signed off by an independent doctor.

Of course, this is the same independent doctor's that sent Kurt Mann off for a HIA after getting hit in the utensil during a game.

It's not just the NRL but we are lagging so far behind on concussion.
Fair enough, you'd hope he doesn't get a knock again. Would probably create a bit of a stir if he gets a heavy collision.

Everyone on the Parra bandwagon. Talking up the upset, trying to make things interesting.

The closer this gets the more I think Penrith will be too clinical for 80 minutes.

Moses is no mug at the kicking game either. I expect a lot will depend on who can put enough pressure in the opposing 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newcastle get a penalty for hands on the tackled player, yet they have done it 10-15 times and it wasn't called once. Very one sided refereeing early.

And where was the penalty for the late tackle on Preston, the ball was long gone before she was hit.

Back