No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power working pretty hard to secure players this off-season. I reckon they could be a reasonably strong side if they secure Watts as well - Personally I’d love to see the Crows slide in 2018 and the power go above them... Crows fans would be the saltiest salt-mongers from salt-town and it would be bloody delicious!

Power working pretty hard to secure players this off-season. I reckon they could be a reasonably strong side if they secure Watts as well - Personally I’d love to see the Crows slide in 2018 and the power go above them... Crows fans would be the saltiest salt-mongers from salt-town and it would be bloody delicious!

Agree, they've added 3 best 22 players (if they get Watts) like us, just improves the entire team.

Agree their only real weakness is their backline and they haven't really taken steps to improve it. Their forward line is stacked now.

Anyone who likes to back horses relating to the mighty tiges. "Rioli" running in race 4 in Cranbourne.

Seriously someone got well played at North believing they had Dusty.

Carr said in round 19 or 20 it would be announced during the bye. Who in their right mind thought he would announce Norf during the bye?

Also as Caro explained Dusty was going to NZ to tell his old man in person why he was forgoing the extra money to stay at the Tigers. The decision to stay was done weeks before. All that was left was building the media hype (what else does the footy show have in a bye week), Ralph's image and running it past Shane in person.

Seriously someone got well played at North believing they had Dusty.

Carr said in round 19 or 20 it would be announced during the bye. Who in their right mind thought he would announce Norf during the bye?

Also as Caro explained Dusty was going to NZ to tell his old man in person why he was forgoing the extra money to stay at the Tigers. The decision to stay was done weeks before. All that was left was building the media hype (what else does the footy show have in a bye week), Ralph's image and running it past Shane in person.
They got trolled so hard. The fall was delicious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dustin Martin season awards/medals/achievements:

-Jack Dyer
-Premiership
-Norm Smith
-Brownlow
-Gary Ayres
-MVP
-All-Australian
-Even his horse was winning races.
-Threw enough contract scuttlebutt out there forcing a reluctant Brad to re-sign with norf, ensuring disarray, unhappiness, disunity, disharmony, misery, chaos, panic, and disorder for the arden street scrubbers till the end of 2020.

Surely we build another statue - next to Captain Blood, to honor The Tattooed One.

Dustin Martin season awards/medals/achievements:

-Jack Dyer
-Premiership
-Norm Smith
-Brownlow
-Gary Ayres
-MVP
-All-Australian
-Even his horse was winning races.
-Threw enough contract scuttlebutt out there forcing a reluctant Brad to re-sign with norf, ensuring disarray, unhappiness, disunity, disharmony, misery, chaos, panic, and disorder for the arden street scrubbers till the end of 2020.

Surely we build another statue - next to Captain Blood, to honor The Tattooed One.

I remember watching a video snippet of a community footy show Cotch and Dusty did.
When asked their most disliked team, Cotch replied "#lolnorf" Dust agreed and said "#lolnorf" as well.
Maybe Dusty sought some revenge for #lolnorf even making an approach and tempting him with the $billion deal. Bit like the devil tempting God.
Anyway poor old twin Scott (whichever one he is, is there actually 2 of them?) must be suffering some sort of downer atm. Players getting cut left right and centre, can't attract anyone of note, even after throwing the AFL and other clubs gifted money at all and sundry.
How the hell are they going to fill their list with all the numbers getting cut. Maybe they will end up at the GC after all. Dew can coach the "home" games and twin Scott can coach the "away" games.

8e588f570fda36262a8abda226af4d9d.jpg

Bit of banter on FB.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In what world is Stuart "Singlehandedly destroyed Geelong in 2008" Dew a spud?
Mark Williams was also one of the best Forwards in AFL Live 2006 (along with Nathan Brown), clearly not a spud.
Never even heard of Robert Campbell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back