No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly recommend the Brion's preview thread opening post for anyone having trouble nodding off* over the next couple of weeks.

Makes War & Peace seem like a brief and thrilling page-turner.

*Be sure to set an alarm before you start or you'll more than likely sleep straight through the next day too.
Are their posts longer than most of yours?

What the AFL are doing to Collingwood is a bit of a disgrace IMO
We would be absolutely livid with the situation. I know we hate them etc but I genuinely feel a bit of mutual respect has developed over the last few years where even guys like Eddie stick up for us sometimes on issues where the interstate nuffies carry on.

Collingwood earned the right to a neutral finals venue on the back of making the ******* finals with no home games all year. And West Coast should suck it up and play at a neutral venue given they fell into the finals on the back of playing half the season at their home deck.

Similarly us and Brisbane.
Similarly GeeLOL and Port.

I get that money and getting fans in is a priority but it’s a sport after all. Should try and make it in the slightest bit fair.

We would be absolutely livid with the situation. I know we hate them etc but I genuinely feel a bit of mutual respect has developed over the last few years where even guys like Eddie stick up for us sometimes on issues where the interstate nuffies carry on.

Collingwood earned the right to a neutral finals venue on the back of making the ******* finals with no home games all year. And West Coast should suck it up and play at a neutral venue given they fell into the finals on the back of playing half the season at their home deck.

I get that money and getting fans in is a priority but it’s a sport after all. Should try and make it in the slightest bit fair.

Nah.

colonwood are only in the finals cos the umps are in their corner every week

so they can suck eggs

You sick of salt or something?
* em.

colonwood are only in the finals cos the umps are in their corner every week

so they can suck eggs

haha fair enough. But the eagles 50% win/loss ratio in the hub would have put them 9th if they were there the whole season like Richmond. So who deserves the advantage during finals?
Anyway, it is what it is lol

You sick of salt or something?
fu** em.

I think it’s more I feel we’ve just got more in common with them than Egirls fans. Before I joined bigfooty I didn’t realise that Egirls fans were the feralness of Collingwood fans with the delusions of essendrug and the misguided arrogance of carltoon. I think I hate them more lol :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since i only have one profile......you'd be wrong there matey

wink-skull-character-cartoon-style-vector-17439839.jpg

I know you guys have no love for Collingwood at all, but I seriously hope you flog Port in the finals. They've been your bogey side since that 2014 QF. I'd love to see you pump these fools full of lead and finally put that QF thumping to bed.

Bogey side, we have won 3 of the last 4 times we have played them lol

jeez brisbane are gonna get sucked off so hard by the media over the next week and the umps in the game

will be w***ers on TV further pushing for grimes to not receive any frees
Umps will ream us from here. The AFL want Lions or Geelol to win it as a feel good story. They don’t want the arse fingering kebab eating Tiges to win it every year.
Matters not. No ******* way we lose.

fu**en love it when he goes full kamikaze mode!

It’s like he’s get those terminator red laser eyes and there isn’t anyone stopping him

Then the media go into alarmist mode and want to hang our captain.

So I found out some devastating news (deep breath) I’m distant cousins with a ..................... norf player 😱

On the other hand
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL winning distant cousin FTW!

Still pretty devo about the norf thing lol

Umps will ream us from here. The AFL want Lions or Geelol to win it as a feel good story. They don’t want the arse fingering kebab eating Tiges to win it every year.
And it’s not the paltry amount of frees that destroy us,it’s the barrel load of swallowed whistles.

AFL want a Lions flag so I expect the umpires to go in ultra dry even more than usual.

A trip to Chemist Warehouse for all Tiger faith.

I was at Gabba with my bro had best day and night , went to
QLD Richmond supporters club before the game was packed , Didn’t realise Lions fans were so lippy either , shocking supporters, some of the worst I’ve seen
Same , same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back