List Mgmt. Part 3- And on it goes: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have it on good authority that West Coast are pushing hard for Cyril to join the reigning premiers

Even though I know you’ve just pulled this out of your arse-I’ll still go on record to say if we miraculously ever got Cyril in blue and gold, I would never complain about anything ever again. Two Rioli’s woweee

Who would you prefer with our 2 picks in the 20s?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I have only looked at a few but Valente and Ohallaran as EastcoastEagle said look to be a couple Id be keen on that are likely to be available at our picks. Really keen on J Clark too but dont think he will be available come pick20.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Undoubtedly some talent there. Watch out for some that fall beyond their projected level
Interesting who the sliders may be and who will be the unexpected jump up the draft board, always hard to predict pre draft. But always happens though: Worpel and Constable dropped about 20 spots from pre predictions and Will Walker went way earlier than predicted.
Hopefully some guns slip through like O Allen last year.

Or the next clayton oliver didnt make it to our pick again

Are you trying to tell me that Ely Smith has looked as good as Clayton Oliver in the year prior to being drafted or just that it’s entirely possible Ely Smith could become an elite mid, because one of these statements is correct.

Is the WCE bigfooty mock football draft happening this year ? Been trying to find the thread but cant find one.

I just hope all the academy and father sons get bid on early so lots of picks are used to acquire them . Then the gap to our later picks decreases .
Ex Sydney use picks 38,39,40 for someone

I think this may have been some of thinking behind giving up 39...Syd, Coll and Nth likely to use a lot of the picks between 38-50 on their F/S and academy picks...our 61 and 72 move up a fair way.

Could also be an indication we have always been planning to take Cameron and expect a bid before 39....would mean we had to use that on him anyway and essentially Hickey cost us close to nothing.

Are you trying to tell me that Ely Smith has looked as good as Clayton Oliver in the year prior to being drafted or just that it’s entirely possible Ely Smith could become an elite mid, because one of these statements is correct.
He hasnt been as dominant no but it wasnt til sometime during his draft year that Oliver made ppl take notice of him,he was almost unheard of before that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back