Player Watch Pick #18 (2016) - Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

The self sabotage theory and the loves getting on the piss theory are as valid as each other, which is to say that none of us know. Whatever the issue is, hopefully Sam can sort it out.

Will always want this kid to succeed.

Still lowkey angry at the outrageous media treatment he was subjected to awhile back, and unless there was a settlement reached in private, unsure as to why Channel 7 weren’t made to cut him a significant cheque.

Still lowkey angry at the outrageous media treatment he was subjected to awhile back, and unless there was a settlement reached in private, unsure as to why Channel 7 weren’t made to cut him a significant cheque.
Sam could and should have gone harder at Channel 7, but I'm assuming that he was advised to just let it go regardless of the validity of any potential claim. F**k Channel 7 though.

Sam could and should have gone harder at Channel 7, but I'm assuming that he was advised to just let it go regardless of the validity of any potential claim. F**k Channel 7 though.

I’m sure the obvious conflict of interest regarding the Prez had no impact.

Remember the club organised Sam to have a little sit down interview with Tredders on Ch 9 where he apologised for any wrong doing. I wasn't a huge fan of the way we handled it at the time.

We definitely should've gone harder at 7. With a bit of channel 7 style digging through garbage, the club would've discovered that our favorite journo was undertaking some rather adulterous behavior herself around that time. Would've been a great opportunity to make her play ball...

We definitely should've gone harder at 7. With a bit of channel 7 style digging through garbage, the club would've discovered that our favorite journo was undertaking some rather adulterous behavior herself around that time.

With finbarr?

Some good news...Aidyn Johnson is going back to Victoria :thumbsu:
Screenshot_20210324-150505_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Bassett said he is not back at the club yet but they spoke to him last week.

I think CD said he’ll be back at some point next month. He’s still got the hand injury which will keep him out for a week or 2 also.

Remember the club organised Sam to have a little sit down interview with Tredders on Ch 9 where he apologised for any wrong doing. I wasn't a huge fan of the way we handled it at the time.
One day I'd love for the club to let Channel 7 have it. Only thing we have to lose is the positive coverage which we've never received anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

__________████████_____██████
_________█░░░░░░░░██_██░░░░░░█
________█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
_______█░░░░░░░███░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
_______█░░░░███░░░███░█░░░████░█
______█░░░██░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░██
_____█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███
____█░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░████░░█
____█░░░░░░░░░█████░░░████░░██░░██░░█
___██░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███
__█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░█████████