AFLW Port Adelaide vs St Kilda - Trial Match 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday 18th of August. 7:10pm at Alberton Oval. Gates open: 5pm. Free Entry. Stream on the PAFC website.
W23_LiveStream_900x560.jpg

The first AFLW (trial) game under lights. The match will be played under normal match conditions.

Last edited:

Sachi Syme and Maria Moloney have been left out of the selected side, with both players set to serve bans in Round 1, from the final match of last season.

Ruck Olivia Levicki will also miss due to illness.

Pre-season match team selection

B: A Borg 21, H Dunn 24
HB: C Hammond 28, I Tahau 10, J Cuthbertson 25
C: A Foley 3, E Phillips 1-C, E Boag 17
HF: J Mules 14, J Teakle 15, H Ewings 12
F: A Saint 8, G Houghton 27
Foll: M Scholz 29, J Stewart 13, A Dowrick 5
I/C: E O’Dea 2, Y Duursma 7, M MacLachlan 16, J Halfpenny 4, A Ballard 19, K Pope 44, M Keryk 26, Li Cockatoo-Motlap 30

haha turned it on, saw Erin Phillips on her hands and knees get a hb out 30m from goal that resulted on a snap for a goal, then after losing the centre clearance, a nice defensive move of HBF, transition the ball to our forward line, Julia Teakle take a mark, go back and just squeeze in a goal from 35m out.

I've seen enough, don't want to jinx it. 2 goals in 2 minutes. Very un AFLW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amalie Borg with the Aliir Aliir on the goal line

Saints came out to play that quarter. 26-13 at half time. Our back line held up well, keeping the saints to just 2 goals

Playing good footy. The pressure forward game, crumbing players positioned at the front of packs, Saint and Houghton forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back