OUT: J Teakle (injured)

Round 3 Team Selection

B: A Borg 21, C Hammond 28
HB: M MacLachlan 16, H Dunn 24, J Cuthbertson 25
C: A Foley 3, M Moloney 9, E Boag 17
HF: J Mules 14, A Saint 8, G Houghton 27
F: E Phillips 1-C, H Ewings 12
Foll: M Scholz 29, A Dowrick 5, J Stewart 13
I/C: E O’Dea 2, Y Duursma 7, I Tahau 10, J De Melo 11, A Ballard 19, S Syme 20, M Keryk 26, K Pope 44

Might actually have a chance this game. We beat them in a pre-season match so should take our first W this season.

Would have beaten them last year too if the goal umpire didn’t incorrectly call Gemma Houghton’s goal in the last quarter a behind.

(Crows fans won’t ever mention that one though 😂😂)

This will be a good test as St Kilda are on face value a like type and we had a very close game against them last season. A convincing win or loss would say a bit about how much we either have or haven't improved I reckon.

This will be a good test as St Kilda are on face value a like type and we had a very close game against them last season. A convincing win or loss would say a bit about how much we either have or haven't improved I reckon.

Agreed.

Adelaide & Brisbane to start the season was absolutely ridiculous. As far as I’m concerned, our season starts this week as this match will give us a far more reliable indicator of how much we’ve improved and where we’re at.

"Julia Teakle is unavailable for selection with imaging confirming the tall forward has a stress reaction in her foot. Teakle is likely to miss two to four weeks of football while she recovers."
s**t she's actually done some really impressive things in the first couple of weeks - that drop punt from the boundary last week was all class. Hope we see her at full strength again.

"Julia Teakle is unavailable for selection with imaging confirming the tall forward has a stress reaction in her foot. Teakle is likely to miss two to four weeks of football while she recovers."

Not a good year to be a Teakle's foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have beaten them last year too if the goal umpire didn’t incorrectly call Gemma Houghton’s goal in the last quarter a behind.

(Crows fans won’t ever mention that one though 😂😂)
This is off track a bit, but a mate was telling me this week about the fact that he's been teaching his 2 year old grandson all about sounds. "Now William - what sound does a dog make? Woof. What sound does a cat make? Meow. What sound does a Crows fan make? It was a goal!!!" 😄

Time to bump this thread. Geez, after the Port Magpies loss to Centrals and the Power losses to Brisbane and GWS plus the AFLW losses to Adelaide and Brisbane it is time a PAFC team bloody well won something!

Come on girls give us something to feel good about.

Time to bump this thread. Geez, after the Port Magpies loss to Centrals and the Power losses to Brisbane and GWS plus the AFLW losses to Adelaide and Brisbane it is time a PAFC team bloody well won something!

Come on girls give us something to feel good about.
Honestly I enjoy watching the girls more than any of the other teams. At least there is hope there, young girls coming through and building. I'm sure there'll come a time that Arnell will face heat, but for now at least it's just about progressing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back