AFLW West Coast vs Port Adelaide - Round 5 @ Lathlain

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question, surely they have a fitness coach where are the standards that need to be met (I assume they all well paid to play)

Why is it not politically correct? Don’t they claim to be professional?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
All I know is that if some of the men rocked up like that, it would be all over the media. Kornes has ripped into Jake Stringer for rocking up unfit.

On the positive side, Dowrick was excellent. I liked the games from Cuthbertson, Pope, Stewart, Malone (after HT) and O’Dea. Houghton tried bloody hard. Great competitor.
Dowrick and O’Dea were excellent, Houghton has absolutely no help in the forward line whatsoever but was the only one who looked like scoring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should be, but I caught myself still pacing up and down and yelling at the TV. When you’re starved of real success and constantly let down by false hope, you start to cling to anything.

Wow, that invested. I just don’t feel it for this comp.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can't fault the endeavour but the polish just isn't there. Created a lot of chances but couldn't finish our work.

Too much left to Dowrick in the midfield and Houghton up forward.

We almost certainly win if not for the Saint suspension. Tahau leaves a big hole too. We just don't have the quality in our squad to absorb those types of losses.

What a way to spend your Friday night. Turned it on, expecting a comfortable win against the bottom side and copped that.

Hang on a second. This team had won 2 of its 14 games and was playing away to a team that it lost to last season and without probably 2 of its best 5 players. What on earth made you expect a win let alone a comfortable win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back