Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dogs- saves me an afternoon sitting in the s**t cold weather waiting for Ken’s babies to give up.

Saves me some coin too. No travel, parking, food ect

actually, If Ken somehow survives the bloody week, I'll go to the game and post final siren give him a piece of my mind as they're going down the race!!.

Oh, we will win next week. And finish that bloody useless ninth. Really is time for a rebuild which Hinkley can oversee. Then move him on. If we don’t plan for that financially, then we can move to Tasmania.

DarlingGratefulJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

"What, already?"

Oh, we will win next week. And finish that bloody useless ninth. Really is time for a rebuild which Hinkley can oversee. Then move him on. If we don’t plan for that financially, then we can move to Tasmania.
I wouldn't have Ken in charge of rebuilding my ****** up IKEA entertainment unit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So IF:
- West Coast beat the Hawks
- the crows win a close one and
- We beat Freo by say 40 points

- we are 4 games from the premiership

Apologies, the old optimistic Port supporter is still there, buried under the fog of disappointment.

I imagine how I'd be feeling now if we had beaten North, but then I get angry and try to distract myself.

So IF:

Apologies, the old optimistic Port supporter is still there, buried under the fog of disappointment.

I imagine how I'd be feeling now if we had beaten North, but then I get angry and try to distract myself.
Yeah we have to beat Freo by more than the Crows beat WB. WB are a slight chance even if they lose a close one.

Any year without a premiership is a failure

Any year without going into finals without a double chance is a failure.

Ken and his merry people in the board room is everything wrong with this club.
Not true. I fully expect the communication this week to be around how exciting it is that we're still live despite our youth and injury record. Oh, and how the Magpies are in the QF after a stellar end to the season.

Not true. I fully expect the communication this week to be around how exciting it is that we're still live despite our youth and injury record. Oh, and how the Magpies are in the QF after a stellar end to the season.
Without port in the finals, we are left with like 15 players we can pick from for the Magpies.

Not playing deep in the finals is a disaster no matter what way the media tries to lie.

So IF:

If we needed to beat Freo by 40 to make the finals, we'd win by 39 after a Freo goal after the siren. It's what we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back