Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the season.

Talk about s**tting the bed.

Off to the slopes Tom and Ollie- not long until the good wake boarding weather up the Murray.
Yeah that is one thing I find difficult to manage as a Power fan, the off-season seems to get longer and longer each year. So the players are basically on paid leave now until November? Where do I get a job like that?

We don't even have an AFLW team to fill in some of the summer void.

The score review is a farce. I can accept a goal being overruled for touched on the line, but if the field umpire doesn't call touched off the boot it should be play on. Had that Suckling kick been marked in the goalsquare by a dogs player who then goals they obviously can't go back and look at the Suckling touched off the boot. And it didn't even look to be touched off the boot.

and there are dickheads on the main board making tarp jokes - is there even 15k at the giants game?
Giants aren't what we should be setting the pass mark. an expansion club in a non AFL state.

Think the jokes are bad now, Wait until next week when we set a record low crowd at Adelaide oval. An indication of whats to come if Ken isn't sacked.

Are we dead yet?

DarlingGratefulJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back