Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few comments here lately about subaru. Her/Him liking posts on our board. I've been here long enough to know that this person probably hates Port Adelaide more than anyone I've known in my life. We need to pull this person into line.

My thoughts are her parents were Woodville supporters. They turned up at Alberton to watch the Mighty Peckers play Port.

Timmy Evens slotted his tenth goal and the ball hit subaru fair in her big schnozz. Why wouldn't you hate Port Adelaide? Is this a fair call mods? Her poison on this brilliant forum needs an eye for an eye. If she can do it so can I. I'm not letting her getting away with slagging my club off anymore.
She’s a sick individual. Pity her.

Haynes breaks larynx from a late Bontempelli bump, gets low impact.

f****** lol VFL!.
It is disturbingly transparent how much the AFL want their pathetic narratives to run and thus protect players and clubs in order that the story stays to script.

They must think that everyone that follows football is a complete moron.

It is disturbingly transparent how much the AFL want their pathetic narratives to run and thus protect players and clubs in order that the story stays to script.

yes, and I bet Haynes did even get the free for it.
I was wondering why during that game they were giving a bit of extra attention to Bontempelli every chance they had, that was the reason why.
I'd be absolutely seething as well If were the Giants.

A few comments here lately about subaru. Her/Him liking posts on our board. I've been here long enough to know that this person probably hates Port Adelaide more than anyone I've known in my life. We need to pull this person into line.

My thoughts are her parents were Woodville supporters. They turned up at Alberton to watch the Mighty Peckers play Port.

Timmy Evens slotted his tenth goal and the ball hit subaru fair in her big schnozz. Why wouldn't you hate Port Adelaide? Is this a fair call mods? Her poison on this brilliant forum needs an eye for an eye. If she can do it so can I. I'm not letting her getting away with slagging my club off anymore.
She is one sick lady ... All she posts is about Port even on the Adelaide board.
I have her on ignore, and will never ever reply to any of her posts, like some members of our board do.
I don't know why our Mods let her like posts on our board.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the MRO. I wonder if they actually even pretend to try to justify their decisions, or if it's more just a case of 'well we can all agree we can't suspend a Victorian Brownlow favourite, so we'll call that a fine. Off to lunch boys?'

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the MRO. I wonder if they actually even pretend to try to justify their decisions, or if it's more just a case of 'well we can all agree we can't suspend a Victorian Brownlow favourite, so we'll call that a fine. Off to lunch boys?'
I'd read somewhere that Haynes actual injury wasn't found out until after the MRO decision was actually done. So the medical report Christian went on didn't actually have this information.

He's still a clown though.

Keep the pressure on them JJ :D

Stop endearing yourself to Port supporters!

I want the old Jerker Jenkins back. Kicking goals from the goal square, joe the goosing that s**t.

This is conflicting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Jenkins stuff is definitely heading towards another Lever situation. I look forward to him dumping his Crows gear at the local tip.

What is great about this, is if indeed he is traded, Adelaide will be lumped with a fair chunk of his wage still. No club in their right mind would take that on 100%.

That club is ****ed.

She’s a sick individual. Pity her.
I've spoken to at least 1 Crows fan since their Collingwood debacle, who is adamant that the club will finish in the bottom 4 in 2020. Posters like subaru are just 1 of a myriad of reasons why I hope it's an accurate prediction.

Can see why the Hawks made such a big deal out of the Roughead retirement, he was just about the last good player that they actually drafted.

I'm sure they're devastated by that.

Other clubs can keep drafting good players, they'll just take them off our hands once they're fully developed and ready to go.

Ross Lyon cops a lot of s**t for his defensive brand but the whole bloody AFL has gone that way.

Brisbane are the highest scoring team this season and they would need 250 points in the last round to reach St Kilda 09. The saints finished 2 games clear on top that year but were the 4th highest scoring team.

We need to get back to 16 teams ASAP.
Be careful what you wish for ... Ports $11m in the red and all

and now the VFL scumbags allow Stephenson to play VFL even though was banned for 10 weeks!

tell me why I should keep getting 11 game memberships to support the VFL!!!.

I genuinely am stumped as to what options the Crows have.

Gibbs, Jenkins, Walker, Betts, Sloane

Where do they go? What is the play here?

Who would trade for them and take on their contracts?

The Crouch brothers? I think they'll find their standing in the game isn't as high as they think it is.

They'll get something for Keath, but not adequate compensation for someone whose had a great season.

They can't attract players to their club to save themselves.

They're ****ed. And I like it.

I genuinely am stumped as to what options the Crows have.

Gibbs, Jenkins, Walker, Betts, Sloane

Where do they go? What is the play here?

Who would trade for them and take on their contracts?

The Crouch brothers? I think they'll find their standing in the game isn't as high as they think it is.

They'll get something for Keath, but not adequate compensation for someone whose had a great season.

They can't attract players to their club to save themselves.

They're f’ed. And I like it.

The crows are the T-1000 of the AFL. No matter what happens they're always able to reform themselves into some kind of generally competitive mid-table outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back