Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol, just like Ambassador Wrinkles and Knob Chapman saying that Eddie Betts was lying when he said that there were things that happened on the camp that upset him.

Not shocked you would not feel comfortable at a place consisting to the likes of Roo, Chapman, Fages and all the other cronies hanging about there I am sure. You can take the boy out of Port Adelaide....
Gotta be the most unlikeable group of schmucks this side of Jar Jar Binks' extended family

lol, just like Ambassador Wrinkles and Knob Chapman saying that Eddie Betts was lying when he said that there were things that happened on the camp that upset him.
Love it cos every denial just made Eddie et al come out stronger with ever more incriminating details.

The caller that said "We haven't been a family club since the shed" oh boy lmao that's the closest they ever got.

Quite a few ‘families’ were started behind that shed.

I remember being impressed with WA umpires in the 1980s during state of origin games. Fair, consistent no bullshit. I liked how they bounced the ball straight away at ball ups, not wait for everyone to run in and get set. Victorian umpires were peacocking even back then.

Mike Ball?

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon Black and Jon Brown elected to Hall of Fame.

Simon Black's induction is well deserved. One of the classiest players of all time. Scott Pendlebury is the closest current equivalent, but Black was better.

Simon Black's induction is well deserved. One of the classiest players of all time. Scott Pendlebury is the closest current equivalent, but Black was better.

Was a huge fan of Simon Black. Always a mainstay in my fantasy sides of yore.

erqFlZEL.jpg
There's nothing like the feel of cold metal as a fan favourite walks by thinking to himself "there's no way I'm going to touch those unsanitised hands"

Now would be a great time to send an open letter inviting McLeod down to our CLUBROOMS at Alberton for a beer and a catch up with some old team mates to help celebrate their reopening.

We should be on the front foot more promoting our advantages over the corporation.

On SM-G960F using

BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't get Crows fans they seem to recognize their culture problem to an extent and want change but McLeod comes out with something like yesterday & the majority are calling him precious.. I guess Edwards & BiTtEr Bone are the same lol.

They always need a fall guy.

salary cap cheating? That was tippets fault! Until trigg moved to Carlton then he became the villain.

collective minds torture? That was all burton.

cheating in covid times? That was all Ben harts fault!!

walkers comments against players on their way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back