Game Day Port vs N0rf

Remove this Banner Ad

We miss them, they kick them
Yep, it's that simple.
We created about a dozen good goalscoring opportunities in the last quarter and kicked two of them. Established players in Ebert, Ryder, SPP and Robbie god-knows-how-many-times just missed easy goals.
People who earn their living as professional footballers just should not miss goals from 30m running in unopposed under no pressure, or miss set shots from 30m or less.

Yep, it's that simple.
We created about a dozen good goalscoring opportunities in the last quarter and kicked two of them. Established players in Ebert, Ryder, SPP and Robbie god-knows-how-many-times just missed easy goals.
People who earn their living as professional footballers just should not miss goals from 30m running in unopposed under no pressure, or miss set shots from 30m or less.
Ebert 3 easy goals missed pepper at least two.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yep, it's that simple.
I find that the most frustrating thing of all.
It feels like week after week we miss goal after goal, for the ball to go down the other end and result in a six pointer.

To all the bedwetters I hope you remember your December predictions but as angsty as I was and livid we didn't go on with it remember this season is like a crack whore with an AK, any one can go down at any time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all the bedwetters I hope you remember your December predictions but as angsty as I was and livid we didn't go on with it remember this season is like a crack whore with an AK, any one can go down at any time.
Here we go, the real macho “bedwetter” tag comes out again.

Hard lot to please. I’m happy enough with that. Got the W but plenty to work on

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pleased with giving up the last 5 goals to the team in last with the worst % in the comp ?

Yea heaps to be pleased about there. Why put the foot on the throat and win by 10 goals + when you can stop and win by less than 3.

Brian Taylor's biggest fan is his relevance to any one and anything. He would be a publican with siroisis in days gone past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back