Training Pre Season 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that AFLX s**t on again this year or is the NAB Cup?

Last edited:
Roy has been dead for years. Easy pickings there.

a quote from Roy Morgan " three things are better for a beating , dogs , walnuts trees and women"
Roy was in his 80's at the time and would still come into the office regularly and on queue Mrs Morgan pipe up Roy where are you , leave these people alone they have work to do
.... Roy "yes dear" LOL

Conca needs to be replaced , mav gets first go
Correct, however I reckon Reece was perhaps between 22nd and 25th on our list to be picked.
If all reports about the positive look of Maverick are true then sounds like we would want to play him earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is this good pre season training for Tom ?
got to warm him up to big crowds gently
would the Bond Uni crowd been bigger than anything the Suns have pulled ?

a quote from Roy Morgan " three things are better for a beating , dogs , walnuts trees and women"
Roy was in his 80's at the time and would still come into the office regularly and on queue Mrs Morgan pipe up Roy where are you , leave these people alone they have work to do
.... Roy "yes dear" LOL
You worked there too?

I'm torn on AFLX now - I was dead against the whole concept - wanted to vomit all over it.

Then Jack buys in and becomes one of the Captains - I feel I need to support Jack!
but heaven forbid he gets injured - I will dead set go postal...

I'm torn on AFLX now - I was dead against the whole concept - wanted to vomit all over it.

Then Jack buys in and becomes one of the Captains - I feel I need to support Jack!

Don’t think it will be too bad
It’s one night and games are like 20 mins each the players would do harder training sessions

dont *en watch it , if people watch it they will keep it around next year

a message needs to be sent

dont ****en watch it , if people watch it they will keep it around next year

a message needs to be sent
oh I wont be watching - pretty sure I'm due for a rectal exam around that time so there is that more attractive alternative....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back