Training Pre-season 2016/2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's going to cut deep Shrek.

I'm just over hearing about Bob and how unlucky he is. He isn't unlucky. He got injured during the season. I feel more sorry for the players who are instrumental in getting their side to a grand final, only to get dropped or injured a week or so out. (Mark Blake, Whitecross, Menzel etc.)

I'm just over hearing about Bob and how unlucky he is. He isn't unlucky. He got injured during the season. I feel more sorry for the players who are instrumental in getting their side to a grand final, only to get dropped or injured a week or so out. (Mark Blake, Whitecross, Menzel etc.)

would think he was the only footballer in history to get injured long term and not be able to play in a grand final the way people were carrying on.

many people "loved" that momment of Bev giving him the medal and him lifting the cup...don't get me wrong, It was a nice gesture by Beveridge, but he stood there adn acted like it was his momment when really it shouldn't have been. He should have took the medal and pissed off with it.

Bob Murphy can gagf.... I feel sorry for the people who can't afford to put food on the table and provide enough food and warmth for their kids not some *ing footy player who has probably accumulated a few Mil in wealth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to hear that finally our young guys are putting on weight fairly quickly.

Not sure about CEllis. He looks like he could easily add muscle. Maybe something genetic?? There are some guys that stay skinny until 21/22 and then suddenly put on the weight.
I think you'll find Corey's old mans known as "Bones". Strong but wirey build, so if you're looking at genetics, I don't expect him to have the build of Dusty. My main concern with CEllis (without having ever met or know him) is apparent lack of intensity or aggression. Word is he's a very quiet kid - maybe best if he moved out of home and in with some other players closer to PRO.

Tyson Stengle looks a really good size from the latest video. Wrapped up Broad in a heavy tackle. Bolton, Stengle, Butler, Rioli, Edwards all pushing for 2, maybe 3 spots in the 1's. Real good depth in that small forward role.

Agree...very impressed with Stengle from what I saw in that video...solid, keeps his feet, his tackles stick, keeps at it, has lace...keep it up Tyson...you'll be rewarded

Agree...very impressed with Stengle from what I saw in that video...solid, keeps his feet, his tackles stick, keeps at it, has lace...keep it up Tyson...you'll be rewarded

Yep, was the one who stood out the most in that video for me. If we are after a defensive small forward, Stengle is it. Chases, tackles and actually knows where the goals are.

I think you'll find Corey's old mans known as "Bones". Strong but wirey build, so if you're looking at genetics, I don't expect him to have the build of Dusty. My main concern with CEllis (without having ever met or know him) is apparent lack of intensity or aggression. Word is he's a very quiet kid - maybe best if he moved out of home and in with some other players closer to PRO.

Put him in with Dustin.

The RFC odd couple.. make it a weekly segment, would be viral content.

Last edited:
If you watch the reply of when Rance got reported last year, CEllis didnt stand up for Rance once the Melbourne players came flying in for Watts. I think that sums up his aggression levels.

would think he was the only footballer in history to get injured long term and not be able to play in a grand final the way people were carrying on.

many people "loved" that momment of Bev giving him the medal and him lifting the cup...don't get me wrong, It was a nice gesture by Beveridge, but he stood there adn acted like it was his momment when really it shouldn't have been. He should have took the medal and pissed off with it.

Pretty sure he gave it to Bob because he travelled with the team to every game and helped as captain even if he couldn't play. Didn't use the injury as an excuse to shirk responsibility.
I don't necessarily think he deserved it, but from my understanding that's why he got it. Could be wrong though.

Pretty sure he gave it to Bob because he travelled with the team to every game and helped as captain even if he couldn't play. Didn't use the injury as an excuse to shirk responsibility.
I don't necessarily think he deserved it, but from my understanding that's why he got it. Could be wrong though.

I thought it was a sensational gesture from Luke Beveridge . It was a clear demonstration(to me) that the people at the club matter most and having them in the circle is what's important (They succeed together ). I believe Bob didn't keep the medal.......Luke must be doing some things right....Premiership in 2 seasons? Very positive reports from Bulldog's folk. Glad for their club. .........Imagine what would happen if that was RFC....WOW, Just WOW!!....Coach would attain instant legend status

Or get rubbed out on a lie.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back