Preview Pre-Season 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

My hawks mate has been telling me this since the rumours of them coming over started, easy to see the parallels.

Would love to see your mob perform well this year, exciting talent coming through as always.

Popping by with a fantasy (SC) question - what do you think about Lachie Ash's role?
Lachie locked in at hbf unless he screws up

My hawks mate has been telling me this since the rumours of them coming over started, easy to see the parallels.

Would love to see your mob perform well this year, exciting talent coming through as always.

Popping by with a fantasy (SC) question - what do you think about Lachie Ash's role?
It's a role that definetely going to lead to higher scoring, will get kick ins although not all however I still think there's too many mouths to feed back there for him to really be an option as a mid only, maybe when R6 comes around and he's avaliable as a defender he might be someone worth checking in on but just think it's going to be difficult with Whitfield and Cumming back there as well eating into his usage. Should be in for a career best year now that he's playing in the right spot, don't think you'll get burnt too badly by not starting with him.

much expanded from last year. A stack of stuff went through him on the weekend.

Gruzewski was training today in one of the photos the club posted, not sure to what extent because it's just an image but had the jumper and from the photo it seems like he's running around. Maybe someone can remind me of the timeline but thought he was supposed to be out for a while.

Gruzewski was training today in one of the photos the club posted, not sure to what extent because it's just an image but had the jumper and from the photo it seems like he's running around. Maybe someone can remind me of the timeline but thought he was supposed to be out for a while.
Well, interestingly, he wasn't on the medical report issued today.

I can't find the previous injury report, but I thought it was a couple of months contemplated. I guess it's March already (he did it in December), so maybe he's out of rehab and picking up his training. But he'd be a long way off ready to play (*VFL that is!) I would think.

Not that GWS has really played ball on advising the real situation in that injury report forum in recent years!

Well, interestingly, he wasn't on the medical report issued today.

I can't find the previous injury report, but I thought it was a couple of months contemplated. I guess it's March already (he did it in December), so maybe he's out of rehab and picking up his training. But he'd be a long way off ready to play (*VFL that is!) I would think.

Not that GWS has really played ball on advising the real situation in that injury report forum in recent years!
Yeah in my head he was out for like half the year but that doesn't seem to be the case at all, maybe we'll see him make a VFL appearance soon, probably has a bit of fitness work to catch up on but still looks to be in good shape physically

Remove this Banner Ad

Back