Training Training Reports and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Ruscoe has been putting some serious work in this off-season, don’t think his had a break.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He did this last off season too. But yeah he is getting more serious about his fitness.

Ruscoe has been putting some serious work in this off-season, don’t think his had a break.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s one who could be really worthwhile if he can make the leap. Has clear AFL attributes, but hasn’t put it all together yet.

He’s one who could be really worthwhile if he can make the leap. Has clear AFL attributes, but hasn’t put it all together yet.
Needs to flick the intensity switch. I agree he has something to offer, but right now he’s Langdon without the elite intercept marking…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi folks, please excuse the intrusion.
I have a keeper league related question.
How did Arlo Draper perform in the VFL this year and do you see him getting any AFL games in 2023?
Thank you in advance.

How did Arlo Draper perform in the VFL this year and do you see him getting any AFL games in 2023?
Thank you in advance.
Thx for visiting: general consensus is that Arlo improved over the year - that was promising as he missed most of the pre-season due to his shoulder issues. Again, my reading of general consensus is that with a good pre-season and a continuation of his development trajectory, there's an expectation that he'll play some AFL this year and looks like he'll develop into an inside mid-fielder

Thx for visiting: general consensus is that Arlo improved over the year - that was promising as he missed most of the pre-season due to his shoulder issues. Again, my reading of general consensus is that with a good pre-season and a continuation of his development trajectory, there's an expectation that he'll play some AFL this year and looks like he'll develop into an inside mid-fielder
Cheers. Appreciate the response.

Thank you in advance.
I wouldn't put him in your team. In the VFL last year, he barely touched it in the first half of the year playing defence. As he got fitter, he played some mid - showed some really positive signs, but still had low possessions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back