Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't the game next week and this week is a bye? Chill people

Why is it that the members are getting all these crap Q level seats after being members for years on end!
Farkn AFL squibs better get organised and treat the people who they rely on a lot better! They are on a par with our politicians at the moment!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

our fans have blockbuster fatigue
It is a real thing. A few Hawks fans I know were happy to skip the early finals and even the prelim and just go to the GF. It does get expensive. I worked out over 2012 - 2015 I spent more than $7,000 to take my family of four to all Hawthorn finals including GFs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a real thing. A few Hawks fans I know were happy to skip the early finals and even the prelim and just go to the GF. It does get expensive. I worked out over 2012 - 2015 I spent more than $7,000 to take my family of four to all Hawthorn finals including GFs.

I know I most likely won't pick up a GF ticket being a silver member. Therefore we have made it a priority to attend all the finals games leading up to the big one.

Some serious cheddar right there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back