B Section Premier B 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, some real upsets last round. I didn't see the Bloods doing it that easy and Choco's heart to heart with Ajax on Tuesday night obviously worked as well. Rumour is Ajax didn't get on the field on Tues night, just worked on team bonding.

This week:

Beaumaris will whack Monash
AJAX new found bond will not be enough against a rebounding Old Carey
Parkdale
have more belief than Mazenod at the minute
Caulfield in an upset at home against St Bernards
Uni Blacks by some way against Haileybury

Sharks to whack the Asher’s.
AJAX to sneak home against the Panthers.
Parkdale comfortably against the Nodders.
Blacks to demolish Haileybury
Caulfield to declare it a 4 way battle with a stirring narrow victory at home.

Sharks to whack the Asher’s.
AJAX to sneak home against the Panthers.
Parkdale comfortably against the Nodders.
Blacks to demolish Haileybury
Caulfield to declare it a 4 way battle with a stirring narrow victory at home.
Sharks easily- wont be happy with last week
Panthers easily- wont be happy with last week.
Parkdale - wont be happy with last week ;).
Blacks
Snow Dogs

Fellas. He is an U19 kid. Our Prems had a bye and so the coaches asked a few to play in the reserves so the senior coaches could see them in action. Great development for the players and the club.

Fair enough. Was still funny.
Indeed great development. The Snowdogs look to be on fire right now. Last 2 weeks have been incredible. If they do to Caulfield what you are predicting, then they may slip under $2.00 for the flag with Hippbet.
However, I’m a big fan of Caulfield. I think you may be surprised with what you see from them. Really strong bodied. And very well coached. You will see a controlled system to how they move the pill, plus the coach absolutely backs them one on one, so isn’t afraid to change up his plans and movement. It will be cracker.

Fair enough. Was still funny.
Indeed great development. The Snowdogs look to be on fire right now. Last 2 weeks have been incredible. If they do to Caulfield what you are predicting, then they may slip under $2.00 for the flag with Hippbet.
However, I’m a big fan of Caulfield. I think you may be surprised with what you see from them. Really strong bodied. And very well coached. You will see a controlled system to how they move the pill, plus the coach absolutely backs them one on one, so isn’t afraid to change up his plans and movement. It will be cracker.
Agreed. I think playing at Caulfield and knowing the importance of the game, the home side will bring a huge contest. Ignore my tipping comment - always up for some controversy to generate comment on this site. That’s all.

God bless Debra.
No intimate knowledge. Just watched them play and like the look of them.
Still 4th favourite for flag on Hippbet, but closing fast.

You certainly must have a lot of time on your hands hipster given you almost immediate replies to posts and all the different grades you seem to get around to. Most people I know follow a club but you seem to have it all covered!

You certainly must have a lot of time on your hands hipster given you almost immediate replies to posts and all the different grades you seem to get around to. Most people I know follow a club but you seem to have it all covered!

It’s the same speed at replying that I use on a Saturday to get around.
Go VAFA!!

Good summary, thanks Patrick! No doubt that if they keep playing you in that small fwd/ mid role, you’ll be playing in the 2pm game in no time!
Greg thank you for letting me know about this post. Mark, I have asked you previously not to comment on Pat from all the posts on another forum last year. Please respect my wishes. I don't want to contact mediators on this forum to restrict your access but if that what it takes. Let Pat just play the game and have fun. To those others making comment and suggesting my son made these comments, if you knew him you would know that he would not do this. If you want to use your real name and comment then do so, if not, then keep your opinion to yourself. Michael Brookes.

Round 9 tips

Beaumaris Monash Blues - Monash cannot win this
AJAX Old Carey - why not - after two tips last week, gotta call an upset
Parkdale Mazenod - at home, Parkdale should prevail
Caulfield St Bernards - This will not be close. Bernards easily
Uni Blacks Hailebury - In a blow out.
now i have fluked a 5 and climbed off the bottom i need to continue my run to the top ;)
Beaumaris by 92 too good
Old Carey by 46 too good and too big even at the racetrack
Parkdale just at the construction site.
St bernards by 26 pts. Dont think they will lose another regular season game
Uni blacks by 100

Greg thank you for letting me know about this post. Mark, I have asked you previously not to comment on Pat from all the posts on another forum last year. Please respect my wishes. I don't want to contact mediators on this forum to restrict your access but if that what it takes. Let Pat just play the game and have fun. To those others making comment and suggesting my son made these comments, if you knew him you would know that he would not do this. If you want to use your real name and comment then do so, if not, then keep your opinion to yourself. Michael Brookes.

Hi,

I've taken the post down, but it really isn't anything new or something we'd usually take action over, but I did note the poster had said before he wouldn't talk about him, so it was taken down for that reason.

Hi,

I've taken the post down, but it really isn't anything new or something we'd usually take action over, but I did note the poster had said before he wouldn't talk about him, so it was taken down for that reason.
AuckMel, thank you. You can see I don't make many posts or even get on here that often, but I may just monitor this site for a while. I must say I am surprised given the correspondence last year. Again, thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tend to agree here. Nobody took any real interest or even knew who the kid was until dad appeared. Then we all looked him up.

Greg, Mark, Pat, Michael - sounds like members of a four piece Irish folk band from the 1960s.

More interesting than the real story too.

Agreed. I think playing at Caulfield and knowing the importance of the game, the home side will bring a huge contest. Ignore my tipping comment - always up for some controversy to generate comment on this site. That’s all.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Caulfield decicmated by injuries and unavailabilities tomorrow for the the big clash.
Lots of phone calls last night to get a Ressies side upas a result.
But thats amateur footy.

Mr Scruff.. you guys will be fine. Only a couple of changes, with Nixon the only one you will miss.
Any team with a thirds like Caulfield, doesn’t need to worry about fielding a ressies team.
A bit of mayo on the situation me thinks.
Fielders in a close one for me.

Unfortunately Caulfield decicmated by injuries and unavailabilities tomorrow for the the big clash.
Lots of phone calls last night to get a Ressies side upas a result.
But thats amateur footy.
Won’t diminish the contest I hope. Availability is always an issue for the VAFA in Uni semester breaks and the Northern Hemisphere summer. As you say, that is VAFA footy.

Mr Scruff.. you guys will be fine. Only a couple of changes, with Nixon the only one you will miss.
Any team with a thirds like Caulfield, doesn’t need to worry about fielding a ressies team.
A bit of mayo on the situation me thinks.
Fielders in a close one for me.

6 Senior Players that would be in our best 12 out.

St Bernard’s very good outclassed and we could not compete with their size and clean ball handling.

We will be better next time when we get some experience back.

All credit to the winners

6 Senior Players that would be in our best 12 out.

St Bernard’s very good outclassed and we could not compete with their size and clean ball handling.

We will be better next time when we get some experience back.

All credit to the winners

Fair enough. I don’t pretend to know as much as you. My mail may be wrong. I was told you had three changes, and only Nixon concerned me. No disrespect to Ball and Price, but I believe you have the depth to replace these two comfortably. If there were three other changes, then yes that hurts. Sounds like the week off has come at a good time. Regroup and rebound.
Week off will also do AJAX the world of good. They have been my big surprise disappointment of this year. But if Fayman and Lew can recover from injuries and get back in the side, they will be hard to beat in the back end of the season at home particularly.
St Bernard’s look mighty powerful. If I was running some odds, say at Hippbet, I’d be rolling them in to $1.65. Blacks $2.70, Carey $3.10, Caulfield $8.00.

Fair enough. I don’t pretend to know as much as you. My mail may be wrong. I was told you had three changes, and only Nixon concerned me. No disrespect to Ball and Price, but I believe you have the depth to replace these two comfortably. If there were three other changes, then yes that hurts. Sounds like the week off has come at a good time. Regroup and rebound.
Week off will also do AJAX the world of good. They have been my big surprise disappointment of this year. But if Fayman and Lew can recover from injuries and get back in the side, they will be hard to beat in the back end of the season at home particularly.
St Bernard’s look mighty powerful. If I was running some odds, say at Hippbet, I’d be rolling them in to $1.65. Blacks $2.70, Carey $3.10, Caulfield $8.00.

Hipster.

Price was the biggest loss against Bernard’s he is ex Captain our best defender and had the Size to compete against the two bid forwards.

For clarity the other outs beside Nixon were already out from the last few weeks.

Good news was that kids were good again against big side and Barker got through his first game back after long stint with OP and the break should see us get a couple more vital ins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back