Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed, but so awful as to be captivating.

I actually saw Meatloaf in the 1990s at the Palais. I wasn't a fan, just enjoying a free ticket, but he was professional and respectable enough. At one stage he called upon all of the ladies to shout 'Yes!' if they'd have sex with him, and somehow I got caught up in the moment and yelled 'YESSSS!' Kind of glad he didn't accept my offer.
And after meatloaf at the mcg, the day didn’t get better :(

I was there and thought, the acoustics are awful then it dawned on me, it’s not the acoustics

Was that 'The Girlie Show' tour? I wasn't quite in my right mind, but I went to that and was duly unimpressed.

The worst concert I have ever been to............I reckon these guys would have been better.

A-22193-1149360489.jpeg.jpg

Happiness? And neither do I especially in this case because I would like him to stay fit to justify my opinion that he was never any good. That post was simply an acknowledgement that his career is done before it got started, which doesn’t sadden me or fill me with joy, and with him departing on poor terms I’m void of sympathy.

It’s interesting though that you chose my post to make that particular statement yet overlooked the actual thread bump which quite literally was the article and a “BAHA”. Why was that exactly? Let me guess you missed it.
No, I didn’t miss it

What i do know for sure is that one of his injuries was very inncocuous and early in the game in the goalsquare at the city end!!

(the mark and goal might be a figment of my imagination or might be a different game, or might be a mark and no goal)

His first knee that happened with Collingwood was when Todd Viney fell across him in 1995 and the second was when Anthony Rocca collided wiht him in 1997 in round 1 in a marking contest.

I thought it was him also QLDbeachbabe

Not sure how mods can prove it though.

I don’t know either but he has disappeared

As per QLDbeachbabe we thought it was AdamH......that’s why I was fishing a little.

My question was can you guys/girls know if he comes back with your special mod powers?

Last edited:
As per QLDbeachbabe we thought it was AdamH......that’s why I was fishing a little.

My question was can you guys/girls know if he comes back with your special mid powers?
Neither our mid powers or mod powers:)
But Admin can:thumbsu:

Slight setback, will only be out for a couple weeks.

I have never heard that before.

If he was a horse he’d be off to the glue factory. Has anyone thought that he should lay off the upper body weights, his hamstrings can’t handle the weight.

Sorry for being off topic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indeed, but so awful as to be captivating.

I actually saw Meatloaf in the 1990s at the Palais. I wasn't a fan, just enjoying a free ticket, but he was professional and respectable enough. At one stage he called upon all of the ladies to shout 'Yes!' if they'd have sex with him, and somehow I got caught up in the moment and yelled 'YESSSS!' Kind of glad he didn't accept my offer.
Meatloaf used to be an insane performer. He would regularly faint in the middle of his big numbers from exhaustion and broke both his legs jumping off stage. He also got beamed with a "shot put" but that didn't happen at a gig. It'll be a dark day when the crowd starts lobbing shot puts at an act, though Meatloaf's performance at the MCG was probably worth a discus or two.

Meatloaf used to be an insane performer.
He also got beamed with a "shot put" but that didn't happen at a gig. It'll be a dark day when the crowd starts lobbing shot puts at an act, though Meatloaf's performance at the MCG was probably worth a discus or two.
A well placed Javellin I’d suggest :D

Last edited:
Back