Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

.... Strahan is nice though. ...

I was once in the Strahan pub on a Saturday night and the barmaid hurdled over the counter, ran into the men’s toilets to bust up a fight between two blokes, then dragged them both out of the pub. The locals didn’t bat an eyelid.

#nicetown

Last edited:
What a twist in the tale: according to his coach Freeman isn’t good enough to play for St Kilda.

"It's not a physical issue now, it's a footy issue and whether we think he can help our team.

"Has he played in the manner that we think he can support what we're doing out there?"

Probably just needs another 2-3 weeks to convince Richo....

I was once in the Stahan pub on a Saturday night and the barmaid hurdled over the counter, ran into the men’s toilets to bust up a fight between two blokes, then dragged them both out of the pub. The locals didn’t bat an eyelid.

#nicetown

I hope she knocked on the door before entering.

Queenstown02A.jpg

I was once in the Stahan pub on a Saturday night and the barmaid hurdled over the counter, ran into the men’s toilets to bust up a fight between two blokes, then dragged them both out of the pub. The locals didn’t bat an eyelid.

#nicetown

She sounds hot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ST KILDA
IN
  • Ed Phillips
  • Jack Lonie
  • Jake Carlisle
  • Rowan Marshall
  • Tom Hickey
No sign of the Freeman...

2 - 3 weeks

I was once in the Strahan pub on a Saturday night and the barmaid hurdled over the counter, ran into the men’s toilets to bust up a fight between two blokes, then dragged them both out of the pub. The locals didn’t bat an eyelid.

#nicetown
Bouncer-Jumps-Into-Action-When-The-Security-Officer-Runs-Away-From-a-Gun-Man-Walking-Into-The-Bar.gif

What a twist in the tale: according to his coach Freeman isn’t good enough to play for St Kilda.

Probably just needs another 2-3 weeks to convince Richo....
From hamstring awareness to football awareness?

Back