Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Still the best thread in bigfooty.

Been very amusing.

LOL.

Reminds me of this pOlish lady we knew, told the story when she came to Australia, needed some rope.

Went to the shop and asked:

Lady: I need rape, I need rape
Gentleman server: I'm sorry lady, but you're too old for me.

In the days when simple mistakes happened and the response was very dignified in. It's way.

Congratulations to Tom Phillips on his glorious win in the time trial Golden Globes for best Actor in a comedy or musical. Nice company Tom is keeping thesecdays with Emma Stone. Doing well our Tom.

IMG_0934.JPG

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, he seems to be on track. Good luck to him.

Yep. Hopefully the kid gets to play some senior footy this year but it won't be an easy side to force his way into.

Flying. Just like his previous 3 preseasons.
I wouldn't say he was flying last preseason, when he was on a modified program and also had a minor setback that cost him a number of weeks of training with the group, as they played it safe with him in response.

He came 2nd in the time trial at the start of this preseason and then 4th in the one on the first day back after Christmas though and in between it sounds like he's been doing all the work, without holding back, so it's hard to ask for more at this stage.

As far as I'm aware he hasn't had a setback for over 6 months now and he got through 6 games at the lower levels at the end of the season, so he's miles ahead of where he was this time last year and has a hell of a lot more work under his belt.

Whether it's enough remains to be seen, but it seems like he's giving himself every chance and he apparently also got a good report over in Germany a couple of months ago, so hopefully it's mostly or all behind him now.

Would be great to see both him and Scharenberg get a good crack at it from now on.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say he was flying last preseason, when he was on a modified program and also had a minor setback that cost him a number of weeks of training with the group, as they played it safe with him in response.

He came 2nd in the time trial at the start of this preseason and then 4th in the one on the first day back after Christmas though and in between it sounds like he's been doing all the work, without holding back, so it's hard to ask for more at this stage.

As far as I'm aware he hasn't had a setback for over 6 months now and he got through 6 games at the lower levels at the end of the season, so he's miles ahead of where he was this time last year and has a hell of a lot more work under his belt.

Whether it's enough remains to be seen, but it seems like he's giving himself every chance and he apparently also got a good report over in Germany a couple of months ago, so hopefully it's mostly or all behind him now.

Would be great to see both him and Scharenberg get a good crack at it from now on.
Thanks for the update. Been a long time since we have seen a friendly Saints fan.

Sorry, but you're really taking this thread off topic.

Nice post.
Good luck with your Freeman, you never know may just pay dividends for you.

That's dreadful news. This thread can't possibly survive if freeman makes a successful comeback!!!!

Back