Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The_floor_is_ur's say what's on your mind.
I was joking that you really liked Sharapova hence the protesting about her.

But in reality she screeches way way way too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good example. However, since 2011, I think we've cornered the market in crumbling forwards. I can only think of one forawrd who hasn't crumbled in one way shape or form - Leigh Brown - and he bloody well retired:

Reid, Elliott, Varcoe and Fasolo - bodies continually crumbling
Cloke - Crumbling in front of goal continually and then having his whole game crumbling
Dawes - His marking technique should have been known as the 'the crumble'
Krakouer and Macaffers knees crumbling underneath them and then their pace crumbling to the point where they were too slow for the game.
Blair - Avoiding the first tackler and then continually crumbling in the second tackle.

Some would even put Sinclair's crumbling woes down to his time in our forward line.

I suspect that the real reason for Moore's imminent move to defence is to escape the inevitable crumbling that occurs in our forward half. With some worrying signs of injury, I hope the move isn't too late.

A thought provoking analysis. I had not realized the extent to which we have suffered of late from crumbling forwards. It's certainly a confronting scenario, we could be said to have suffered violetly from the crumbles in the near past.

A thought provoking analysis. I had not realized the extent to which we have suffered of late from crumbling forwards. It's certainly a confronting scenario, we could be said to have suffered violetly from the crumbles in the near past.

Part of me wants to believe that our suffering violetly from the crumbles is a thing of the past and that our forwards remain cherry ripe for the years to come, but I snicker at my optimism as you'd have to be from Mars to believe that.

Part of me wants to believe that our suffering violetly from the crumbles is a thing of the past and that our forwards remain cherry ripe for the years to come, but I snicker at my optimism as you'd have to be from Mars to believe that.
It's been no picnic.

Very very good :)

It does remind me of the joke about the biscuit but I won’t tell it as it too crumby.

Nougat honey log

Nah. Damn it. I've got nothing. Desperately wanted to work it into the conversation.

Magnificent chocolate bar of deliciousness.

Back