AFL Autopsy R 22 V Carlton, our 2013 bunnies

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish I could explain how I felt when the siren went. I’m generally a pretty reserved spectator, with the odd comment, I never overly celebrate or get out of my chair, but last night emotions took over, and I celebrated as if it was I who kicked the game sealing goal. It was a f**king incredible feeling, one I’ve never felt before (I was at the 2000 grand final as a 10 year old). Despite not playing all that great, that was one of the best wins I’ve ever witness, can’t wait to own that game on DVD.
I f**king love this club so much.

Not going to go into depth about individual player performances, this is one to just sit back, and smile and really enjoy.

Utmost respect to the Carlton supporter next to me whose Son would boo Jobe Watson when he was lining up goal, but to my surprise he goes to his son ‘’Son, you do not boo Jobe Watson, he is a champion of the game’’ when Jobe kicked that goal, he actually stood up and applauded him.

Fair play to that Carlton supporter. Although looking at the Carlton board its amazing how many of them are invoking and saluting Caro's name because she said the current situation is worse than the Blues systematic rorting of the salary cap. Turn it up!!

As a mad Collingwood supporter I salute the EFC. And I applaud Hird for that presser last night. Like many I don't have all the facts so I haven't really made my mind up - if he's guilty he gets punished, if not, Caro can F** off.

But in the meantime it was superb karma that Carlton literally kicked themselves out of finals contention.

Congrats again

Anyone have a link to the song? Being at the ground last night I didn't get the chance to see it. I did see a photo though and I think I see a lock of Heppell's hair? That has me so stoked. Dude is injured, but still wants to be apart of it so badly, he joins in. Love for this club keeps growing.

bloody annoying how the games still not up online despite the fact that the port freo match was up 3 hours ago, is it just me or does this happen a lot for our games.

Anyone noticed when Zaka kicked that goal Simpson was on the ground looking like he lost the war in the background

I'd be gutted if I was Simpson, he's the heart and soul of that club and they've passed on him and given the captaincy to peaheart Murphy.

Doesn't deserve it or do it justice

I'd be gutted if I was Simpson, he's the heart and soul of that club and they've passed on him and given the captaincy to peaheart Murphy.

Doesn't deserve it or do it justice

He's a gun Simpson
I agree he's a more worthy captain than Murphy. The bloke nearly had his head taken off by a rampaging Hurley that alone is captain material.

And now seeing as Carlton will be making the finals off of only 10 wins it seems they will be the one's with the * next to their names hahahaha :D

Carlton* hahaha get used to it boyz those Baby Blues will pay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see the 8 right now...

Hawthorn
Geelong
Fremantle
Sydney
Collingwood
Richmond
Port Adelaide
Carlton*

* denotes illegitimate finalists (as Mick admitted to his eternal credit)

Check out the Carlton board for a LOL. Titanics ice berg would melt in 30 seconds if it was near it. Eating their own. Players, coach, the board.

Some of the most moronic stuff I've read online. Mentions of Nick Graham was a recruiting blunder, even though he is yet to play a full game? Idiotic.

And now seeing as Carlton will be making the finals off of only 10 wins it seems they will be the one's with the * next to their names hahahaha :D

Carlton* hahaha get used to it boyz those Baby Blues will pay.

Yes exactly, Mick even admitted a couple of weeks ago that if a side is gifted a spot in the finals there should be an * next to there name

Mick's presser was incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back